Help Me!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Slacker707, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Slacker707

Slacker707 i do not want to be a product of my environment. r OT Supporter

I was seeing this girl for about 5 months dating for about 3 and all of a sudden out of no where she says that she doesnt kno about the future of us. She came to the conclusion that we had started arguing to much and she couldnt deal with it. Then she said that it was her and she was ready for a serious relationship. Being that we were only goin out for 3 months i wasnt in no hurry to get serious myself. Although this was one girl that i felt i had gotten the closest to. She continues to say she cares for me and such but she wants no relationship now. She still wants to hang out with me and all just no relationship. So then when we hang out we have the best time and it just seems like theres sumthin there. Then the next day she totally turns on me sayin she dont want a relationship and she dont want to get to close. Then a week later she'll come back wanting to hang out. I really care for this girl and have no idea what to do right bout now, any help would be awesome!! thank you

2. calilynne

calilynne New Member

When a girl says "it's me" or "I need space" or "I need more time"...

well, let me translate Women into English. That means she isnt into you and is too chickenshit to be honest enough to tell you that maybe she made a mistake chosing to have a relationship in the first place.

You're probably a really great guy, though I do not know you. 5 months is not long enough to say that you really know each other, however it is enough time to for one of the two people to decide if they want to continue to move forward. And, if you are already arguing a lot after 5 months, there are deeper issues than you realize. From what I gather here, you need more experience. Dont get too upset about this girl, go out and have fun, date different people and dont settle down for awhile. Get enough experience where you wont be confused and blindsided by the excuses she's made above for not wanting a relationship.

They're typical female copouts used to try not to hurt other people's feelings when they realize they dont want to be with somebody.

3. calilynne

calilynne New Member

One more thing. Some women go through their entire lives not knowing what they want when they have a great thing in front of them. It's not your fault, and she's not being honest with you.

4. Rod Farva

Rod Farva I don't want a large Farva

i think you should just kick her in the face....

honestly i think she can't decide between you and jenny, so you must kill jenny now.

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Muther Fuquing :werd:

I don't know how many times this has happened to me, ok, I do, about 3 times, maybe more. Usually a while later I'm told "You always treated me right, no one else has done that". :hsugh: It's usually too late by that time, oh well, one of these days the right woman will see this before the breakup. :x: