A&P Help me with a problem... please.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by k270, Aug 10, 2004.

1. k270

k270 Guest

I bought a digital camera about a month ago. Now I have a problem. I just can't go any where and take pics. It just seems wrong to go any where and take pics. There's not to many things to take pics of around here. Just houses, and I don't think it's right to be taking pics of other peoples homes witout their permission. Please fellow photo people break me from my fear of taking pics. There's not much to take around here. Any ideas would be awesome. BTW I bought the camera because it was a good deal, and I love photography. Please break me of my fear. Please give me ideas of what to take pics of. Thanks in advance.

2. WyteAnjal

WyteAnjal New Member

I take alot of pics of flowers. I have had a few people's gardens that I absolutely loved so I walked up to their door and asked them can I photograph your garden. You would never know how happy someone is that you would want to photograph parts of their property. I am sure no one would be offended if you took a picture of their house. But look for simple things too. Like a long road that is lined with trees or an insect or something like that. You will see

3. k270

k270 Guest

Cool, I'll give that a try. Any other suggestions?

4. youngdan

youngdan BWFC

Less is more!

Take pictures of anything and everything.. Do some shots of say a bottle of beer sat somewhere simple, anything at all!

How about Cars?

5. Pottzor

Pottzor Open your eyes and you will see

Possibilities are endless, just use your head and shoot whatever comes to mind. Check this dudes gallery, mostly all inside: http://www.pbase.com/dsouzl/fun_stuff

Living in a lame town is no excuse, just go on a road trip or do a "my day in pics" or whateverthehell. The only thing limiting you is you.