Help me Vag crew, I am losing my sanity here. :WTC:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by forgotmyname, Mar 10, 2010.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

It seems I can't get over this girl.

The "backstory". I have known this girl for three semesters already and we hit it off pretty good. She had a bf back then so I didn't really try anything. It started off as just being friendly. We would just hang out during class and go to eat.

This semester, I am having three classes with her again. A few weeks ago, she went into a "break" with her bf. During that time, I asked her out and made it sure to sound as a date. She rejected me, and said that I shouldn't think anything serious with her.

I took the rejection in an alright manner (nothing pretty bad).

A week later she broke up with him for good. During this time, she has been hanging out with some other classmate (the three of us) are in the same three classes.

Now, I've tried really hard to forget this girl, but all the progress that I do when I don't see her is completely trashed when I see her back again in class. Just tonight she came to class late with a funny expression. She looked me laughing and I said whats up and the other dude laughed too.

Now, it is obviously not my business. For all it could be, they could've fucked right before class, but the issue is that I shouldn't be caring. I've already told myself that she is not with me, that I shouldn't care what she does.

However for some reason, I get fucking pissed at it. Tonight the moment she came into class she looked at my screen while I was on facebook, and then logged on and started chatting with the guy (which btw sits in front of me).

Like I said, I am trying really hard to forget this girl. Yesterday I parked on the other side of campus so I don't get to see her on the way out, and first thing she does when she sees me is ask me if i parked in the same garage she does.

Need help Vag crew, I am seriously losing my mind. :wtc:
    I am really short of a fucking break down and start crying because no matter what I try to forget her, it is fucking trashed the moment I see her again.

The fact that I have class with her everyday and she sits either next to me or in front of me, doesn't help. What should I do? Should I change sits, and never ever park near her? :wtc:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, she doesn't like you. Move on.

3. CupidStunt

CupidStunt New Member

I mean, I don't know what to say, except that maybe you should just cut off all contact with her, and be honest and tell her that you can't just be friends with her right now, that you like her too much. Obviously stop signing up for classes with her and go out and try to meet new people. It's easier said than done, I know, but I've been there. What seems like such a big deal now won't be in a year. And be happy that she was 100 percent honest with you and isn't stringing you along getting your hopes up.. that would be horrible for you. I respect the way she was up front with you.

4. forgotmyname

Well...the fact that we are on three classes together is purely coincidental. I didn't plan this with her, but it's certainly a terrible problem for me.

I think I am going to do that, and just cut off all contact and sit away from her. I don't think I am going to tell her that I don't want to be her friend unless I am confronted about it.

I mean, I have no problems getting over her when I don't see her. My huge issue is seeing her having this hidden encounters with the other kid, and wondering why I feel like shit when it happens, when I've already convinced myself that she is not mine and that I shouldn't care about it.

5. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Change sits, limit contact, forget about her, and move on.. :hs: Sorry pal, she's not into you! If she's fucking the other dude, so be it.

6. THoC

THoC New Member

how can someone be so obsessed over a girl they never even dated?

ever thought of speaking to a doctor?

7. D7

D7 OT Supporter

date
    other
    gurlz

8. forgotmyname

I am hardly obsessed here.

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:rofl: that's like telling a meth head "dude, meth is bad for you. Stop using it" :rofl:

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

wait, you guys never even dated?

So you're obsessed with a girl you've never fucked? Or even kissed???

11. VA197

VA197 New Member

Uhm, she is making herself feel better by cutting on you...she is most likely telling people how 'obsessed' you are over her that you got yourself into three classes with her, sit near her all the time, try to be all over her, and park near her. That is what the comment about being in the same garage, and the snide laughter with the other guy were most likely about. Sounds like she's an insecure bitch.

The fact that you ARE obsessed with her just makes it worse, because it's probably obvious every time you look at her how much you want her.

You gotta cut this off now, or you'll never live this down. You should confront her, in front of all of your friends, and tell her that she's a self-absorbed cunt, and no one in their right mind would want her, much less be obsessed with her, and if she mistook your pity for you liking her, then she is delusional.

Yeah, it's cruel, it's gonna be hard to do, but if you don't, twenty years from now people at your reunion will be going 'Remember when you were so obsessed with so and so, and followed her around like a big pussy?" People never forget that shit.

Fix this now, even though it's going to be hard. Then go fuck a couple of her hot friends.

12. reminisce

reminisce OT Supporter

:ugh:

13. forgotmyname

Uhmm you missunderstood what I said. I never agreed with her to sign on any classes. As a matter of fact, I registered late.

14. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

No one cares now, why would they in 20 years :rofl: God damn your so delusional

Forgotmyname just find out if she likes Xbox or PS3. If she likes Xbox I know for a fact you'll be over her in an instant and probably even try to make her cry.

15. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

You should have never pursued her like we told you to in the first place, jack. Your stupid crush feelings are there because you've been feeding them. If you really don't know what to do, read one of the billion other threads in here on how to get over a girl. Now quit being a little bitch already.

16. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

It really sounds like she's being a bitch to you. Not in the manner of like rejecting you and now all women suck because of it but the fact that she's just being an ass hole to you in general. I'd say not to talk to her and if she does say something to you just tell her you think you'd be better off if she really stopped contacting you. I'd be a dick about it just because of the whole coming into class looking at me while your with another guy and laughing. Just seems like its an inside joke about you and that pisses me off. If someone has something say then just say it to my face. But thats me and your you so do the best you can and good luck.

17. GTP

GTP New Member

[​IMG]

18. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Treat her like shit... it's the only way for you to convince yourself that she isn't worth the hopeless romantic attention you are giving her... and it will possibly work in your favor and she may become attracted to you. I've done that in the past when I've had crushes on girls that were all over my buddies but my buddies had no interest in. I stopped putting them on a pedestal and began treating them like shit and surprisingly it worked because they would be hanging on me and talking to me by the end of the night.

And I'll say it again... never ask a girl out and make it sound like a date. It puts too much pressure on the girl, and women easily fold under relationship pressure. Pressure doesn't allow women to feel the other feelings they should be feeling.

19. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

And I'll say it again... stop stating stupid rationalizations for why your dates failed as facts. If a girl is into you she won't care what you call it.

20. forgotmyname

No console trolling please. :hs:

21. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I'm trying to be nicer to you in here, but you've ruined so many threads from your constant trolling it makes it hard.

Serious answer to your problem though:
    Focus on her negatives, no way she is perfect, so whenever you think of her try to focus on what you don't really like, it'll help get you over her faster

22. forgotmyname

Thanks for the advice. I was already planning on getting away from her, but I'll treat her the way she deserves to be treated (like shit) whenever she comes near me and start asking the usual stupid questions.

23. forgotmyname

I've never trolled the vag bro, but trolling in the Gamer's Pulse is a common funny thing. Besides, it has been a while since I've done that over there.

I am just having fun with Bad Company 2.

24. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Don't treat her like shit, it's going to make you look like butt-hurt tool super douche. Just avoid contact with her, if she talks to you just one word answer her and try to get away. Focus on the negatives and you'll be over this in no time.

But treating her like shit because she didn't return your feelings (and is possibly laughing about your obsession now) is seriously going to make you seem like a giant douche. Which isn't going to help you with the next girl if she's in any of your classes or goes to your school

25. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

fixed
    :bigthumb: