Help me out OT :: I'm a seducer but....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AdminUser, Oct 14, 2006.

1. AdminUser

AdminUser OT Supporter

All my friends think im the best player. If I like a girl, Im right there talking to her with no hesitation. I have never got turned down asking a girl out.

But for some reason, whenever things get serious (when it comes to having sex, i quickly back off)...i seduce them to go on a date, kiss, etc. but then i lose interest.

Not trying to show off or anything, but just in the last year, I've seen 9 different girls...all fell in love with me...i was in a room alone with them at night. hell, i even slept in the same bed with one over night. but i just didnt want to take it to the next level.

tell me whats going on here. i need an outsider perspective.

Im 19...in college...virgin...

maybe im waiting for the perfect girl? but damn most of these chicks were close to being perfect.

serious replies only please.

OT > *

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

are you afraid that you will hurt their feelings?

3. AdminUser

AdminUser OT Supporter

not really. i mean why would i hurt their feeling?

i think we would both enjoy sex.

4. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

I think you are proud of your perfect record and are afraid of getting rejected on the close. Been there.

The real PUAs say you get rejected every time you don't full close.

When I was learning seduction I would go out and get rejected on purpose. Take a Saturday and go out and get rejected 10 times. You'll find that you are still alive, still breathing, and that it's no big deal.

5. AdminUser

AdminUser OT Supporter

maybe...but there were instances that chance of rejection was almost zero. i.e. i took a bath with this girl, kissed, and ended up sleeping on the same bed. i mean i highly doubt she would have rejected it since she was the one that suggested we get a hotel room with one bed in the first place. :dunno:

6. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

just because a girl goes out with you and spends alone time with you doesn't mean she loves you.

OMG ONE OF THEM EVEN SLEPT IN THE SAME BED AS YOU WOW!!?!!?!?!
    that kind of stuff happens in college. it's not love, it's lust.

7. AdminUser

AdminUser OT Supporter

no dude, im sure about that part. she bought the condoms too.

edit: and yeah you are right, maybe its not pure love like you wanna marry somebody, but the point is, we could have sex and i backed off everytime

help me figure where the problem is.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  8. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Maybe you like a challenge? A girl that plays more hard to get. If you find yourself getting girls easy then it doesn't mean as much than if you had to work for it and get your emotions involved.

9. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you're still not understanding. these girls have no feelings for you. they just want to hook up with you. they're not looking for a relationship.

props to you for seducing them and getting them to want to fuck you, but recognize that in no way do they have any kind of love for you.

10. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

Ding! teh winnar!

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

The problem is, in my opinion, the same that the professional PUA's have - you have lost respect for women. They are too "easy" and you feel like you have tricked them into bed (so to speak) and therefore they do not really meet your standards. You've done the same old routines on them, the 3rd fell for it just like the 9th, and now you realize that the class of woman that you are "attracting" is no more than an empty-headed idiot.

You should read "The Game" by Neil Straus. Read into the fact that the world's best PUA's can pick up nearly any woman, but they never can keep the best one, the one that is meant for him, because they - like you - lack the skills needed to actually have a relationship.

You are a master of insects, basically. You can herd these little women around but you get no satisfaction out of it. I know how you feel. I had so little respect for women that I pretty much stopped asking women out, stopped hitting on them, and refused them left and right - for over TWO YEARS. Then one day I met my fiance'. Wow, what a woman. Smart, amazing, what a wonderful woman, and she sure as shit wasn't so goddamn simple as all the other women I had met.

What you need to do is knock off the routines and actually get to know these women. Taking a woman home is easy, in my experience, but actually understanding women - that's HUGE and has taken me nearly all my life. You, at 19, I doubt you have a clue to the incredibly complexity of women. Hell, I am 37 and I am *still* learning - usually the hard way! ;) But seriously, slow the PUA shit down. Just relax the routines. Be YOURSELF. Open up a little more, and get turned down.

My *personal* test? If you can tell a woman that you are a pick up artist, or a relationship coach, and that you pick up women professionally and then you can STILL keep her attention, then you've got something.

Lay your cards on the table so you don't have an advantage over her, and THEN see how good you are.

Note: My fiance knows that I am a PUA, and a relationship coach, and she has seen me help my friends pick up women, and I will sometimes practice in front of her, and she can accept it. THAT'S the kind of woman I need in my life, and she respects it. You need to find the same kind of woman.

And, personally, I learned to be a PUA out of a lack of self confidence, and when you tell a woman that she will pick up on it. It's more of a hinderance than you know!

12. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Yep, I am in the same boat, but never thought of it that way before. Funny how she passed all my qualifiers too.

13. AdminUser

AdminUser OT Supporter

dude, thanks for the reply. appreciate it very much. i will give that book a shot.

i met a girl last year, and she was the only girl so far that basically didnt fall for it all. she actually stopped talking to me for a few weeks because i was an asshole and i thought that was pretty :coolugh:

i was feeling she was the one until i fucked up and almost got her arrested

so yeah, like you said, i think im looking for a girl that really matches my type, a bit sophisticated

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Exactly. Gotta find someone a little better. At the same time, you need to knock off the BS games that the high school girls fall for. With all due respect, you really need to understand that you - in my opinion - are a low budget cheat. Don't take that personally, because that is how I felt about myself for a while until I realized that it's SO easy to be a little flirt, win over "easy" women, all that BS. But to really understand women, and to really understand YOURSELF... shit, that's hard as hell. I'm nearly twice as old as you are, and this really only came to light to me when I was about 30.

I might make mention the thing that really got me thinking was Doc Love's advice - www.DocLove.com - and his (overpriced) book (which you can get used on eBay from time to time for cheap.) But read his articles over at www.askmen.com/dating/doclove and read this primer here:

http://www.alovelinksplus.com/advice/dating_self_help.htm

His truth triangle is *basically* that guys don't understand themselves (which is true, in a HUGE way) and let any old woman take their time. Look at the three traits a woman must have in that second link and think about it a LOT and I would put money on the fact that the women you bring home or otherwise win over don't meet all three of them, which is why you don't respect them.

Keep in mind that if she thought you were an asshole, then likely you were and REAL women do NOT tolerate that BS. You have to be a gentleMAN - polite but firm, a decision maker yet kind about it. You almost got that perfect woman arrested? Yeah, not so slick! :( You have to take care of the perfect women out there, they are few and far between. (The reality is that most women are perfect for someone, so when you find the one who is perfect for YOU then you need to take great care! ;) )

I only like smart, smart-ass, sophisticated women at this point, and anything less is a bore. So you're on the right track, I think.

15. red_fox

red_fox New Member

Can you share a picture of yourselves-AdminUser and PocoDiablo? I'm curious to see what a pick up artist looks like.

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I prefer to remain anonymous for professional reasons, but I'm very tall, very thin, and just barely average in the looks department. I'm not good looking to most women by a long shot, but once I start talking.... ;)

17. AdminUser

AdminUser OT Supporter

im alright, not that handsome. not tall eaither, 5' 8"

i dont consider myself a pick up artist eaither, just a dude that can talk to any chick (again i havent slept with any). i think its all about enjoying your life and having good friends. that gives you confidence to do anything.

working out helps me feel good too. so do what works for you.

18. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Pics of the Pros:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    No handy pics of TylerD but he looks like a used car salesman.

19. AdminUser

AdminUser OT Supporter

hey man, thanks again for all the input.

it actually helped me a lot to understand "myself" like you said. im gonna read the links you mentioned when i find some free time and the book is on its way.

i usually come across as a gentleman too, which i think the main reason girls respond back....but everybody makes mistakes.

i find myself lately going after older girls (22-24) for some reason. could be because im looking for a more mature "lady", not empty-headed simple girls like you said.

wish you the best of luck with your fiance.

finding the perfect girl > *

20. AdminUser

AdminUser OT Supporter

sure, having good looks and big muscles might help initially. you gotto look clean, dress nicely, etc.

but if you are confident with how you look (which is all in your own head), you will make other people believe it too.

when i first joined OT, i made a thread about dating, it got archived. i cant remmeber whats in it exactly, but check it out. titled: The ULTIMATE Dating / Flirting Techniques for Guys ONLY

i honestly sort of miss the excitement of meeting a new girl...being nervous and all that.

and this could obviously backfire too, i took a transexual girl out on a date too just to try something new (no physical contact happened of course). dates are freaking boring now, go see a movie, eat, hold hands, kiss, etc. same shit again and again.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  21. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Well, I avoid movies, dinners, and stuff like that for one. I start with a drink somewhere so we can flirt and get to know each other. :)

22. AdminUser

AdminUser OT Supporter

thats my what buddies are telling me. i gotto wait another 2 year to buy a freaking drink :mad:

23. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Coffee counts, too, ya know! ;)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  25. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Go read the rules. Stupid stuff like this is not allowed in Vag. :nono: