Help me interpret this / what to do (EX GF)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IspitHotFire, Nov 26, 2006.

1. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

to make a long back story short, my ex gf and I brokeup last september, first semesters in college @ same college. She got a new bf, they brokeup, we fucked all the time from december till the end of school. she kept wanting another relationship, i said no you're a whore i'd rather just fuck you. Eventually she fell in love with some ugly kid down the hall last couple weeks of school - oh well. Fucked her once in the summer, didn't see her or talk since for the most part. been a good 6 months without a real conversation etc..... i let her know i thought she was a whore and didnt want to speak to her again.

Flash forward to last saturday - she txts me. Hasnt txted me in 6 months. She's drunk. She says we need to talk, i try and get out of it but she insists.

Long story short - She misses me, cries when a certain song comes on the radio, wants to makeout with me the one time we did talk face to face ( i made her cry) on and on about how she doesnt know how everything happened, misses me. end of phone call. txtx me "I wanna.... i can't say it" then " I'm so bad...... more than that" aka she wanted to fuck.

What do I do? She is in a CRAZY immature relationship with some little guy who looks like smeegles from LOTR. She has alienated herself from all her friends and even sorority sisters because of this. It's like a 7th grade romance, seriously.

Do I just brush it off, continue ignoring her? Do I try to say well lets just be friends? Or do I tell the BF?

I'm stuck. Part of me just wants to ignore it, part of me wants to keep talking to her and breakup her relationship (I did it last year, kinda fun).

2. 123yenxtc

123yenxtc New Member

You have a "girl" on your hands, not an emotionally mature woman capable of accepting consequences of her actions.

The reason she calls all misty eyed after recalling something from the past (song, memory, regret) is because that's what we girls do. It may be hardwired into our biology to seek out what we liked in the past to help us sort out what we want in a relationship so that when a tiny part of a past experience was desirable, we want that to happen again. Frequently this ends up with us seeking out the original person associated with this memory.

To ignore her will make her more psycho, at least initially or until she gets a boyfriend she digs more than you.

You can wait it out or you can concede to fucking her but you will keep her in a perpetual state of thinking you are still her boyfriend.

Maybe the best thing would be to not ignore her (that makes it worse) but everytime she calls, calmly and without any emotion, just say, "But I am not with you so what do you want?" Just repeat it until it sinks in or the embarrassment finally kicks in.

3. RubiconSahara

RubiconSahara OT Supporter

Pyscho! Don't hit it anymore and hurt her feelings to get her to stop calling. It's over for a reason, leave it in the past and don't ever look back.

4. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Any time a relationship ends one person walks away feeling OK about things and one person feels like they are really losing. She wants you back so that she can (at the very least) turn things around and leave YOU as the loser at the end. I predict that if you get together with her she will just cut your balls in the long run.

Women HATE being dumped and will do anything (conscious or subconscious) to be the one who leaves the relationship on the positive note. This is likely why she feels so attracted to you right now. Here is the plot:

1. Girl gets dumped
    2. Girl is VERY attracted to the guy who dumped her (he is a challenge, independent, desired by other women, blah blah)
    3. Girl does anything to get guy back
    4. Guy takes girl back
    5. Girl turns guy into a wussy chump, if not, goto (1)
    6. Girl breaks up with guy and is so proud of herself for 'winning'

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

#1 Why are you such an asshole? You make it abundantly clear that you use this girl for sex, then call her a whore because she does sleep with you, and then ask us for advice?

#2 It really sounds like you don't give a shit about this girl when you are insecurely insulting her current boyfriend[/sarcasm]

It's obious that this girl actually had genuine feelings for you. If you are so great why don't you just drop contact with her and fuck other girls? At least then she won't have to see you and will get over you

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So..you have the nerve to say she's in an immature relationship? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Your post reeks of immaturity...you feel the need to constantly insult her, and the guys she is with?

If this girl is remotely decent, the best thing you could do for her, is to leave her the hell alone, and let her move on and find a real man.

You need to seriously grow up.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I think you can do better. How about move on and work on being more of a "quality" man yourself, and find a more mature woman?

If you stick around an immature women, quality women will associate you with her and have nothing to do with you. Sticking with the ex is limiting your future opportunities more than you know.

8. IspitHotFire

You didnt even read my post did you? I havent talked to this girl for 6 months - I did drop contact and move on. I don't "use" her for sex - we lived 2 floors apart in the dorms and just had sex a lot , goes both ways.

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

That does nothing to excuse you being so disrespectful to the girl...calling her a whore repeatedly, especially to her face.

Also, your line about breaking up with her being kinda fun...that sounds like you enjoy being mean to her/hurting her feelings.

What purpose does insulting her current bf serve? Does it help you feel better that she is with someone else?

Those are the things that warrant you being called an asshole.

Poco was being very generous when giving the advice that you work on being more of a "quality man"...from your actions, I wouldn't even give you that respect...I'd call you a boy.

You seriously need to grow up.

10. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

sounds like you want her bad

11. IspitHotFire

1. I geuss calling her a whore, which I never said to her face/to her despite what I might have wrote, is being an asshole - but is it really? When you have sex with someone the night we "brokeup" (Her saying she needed time to be alone) - Having sex with 4 members of the same fraternity, dating 2 of them :)rofl: ) And then being in a 6 month relationship with someone and calling me and saying she wanted to have sex?? :hsugh:

And then I was BANNED from going to her sorority's formal a couple weeks ago after being invited by another girl because "it would upset her bf" :hsugh:

I never enjoyed hurting her feelings nor have I ever done so intentionally - Breaking up with her wasnt fun, i didnt say that. I said it was kind of fun breaking her and her bf up. I could have just stayed away but i stuck around, things happened, voila.

As far as insulting her current BF - eh. I was just doing it to add to the story - he isnt the best looking kid. I actually have no ill will towards him at all he is a great guy - just the situation is really weird. He lived on her same floor last year, his "big brother" in his little fraternity fucked her for a month, 3 other guys in the fraternity, and all of a sudden towards the end of last year when I told her that okay, we can take this summer to work on us and see how things go - she decides she is madly in love with him ! :rofl: Thats when I cut off contact.

I geuss where I'm at now is just ignoring what she said to me and going about my life as i had the last 6 months without that information. I don't want to get into the mess that would be seeing her again and having all those emotions come back because i KNOW nothing meaningful will EVER come out of her again relationship wise. And telling her BF would be sort of self gratifying and not really do anyone any good.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

13. IspitHotFire

14. notsousual

notsousual New Member

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member