help me in this sex buddy situation.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by emericanchaos, Oct 26, 2005.

1. emericanchaos

emericanchaos Beer Crew #001

so i have this girl coming over thursday morning. she's a fattie so i won't bother putting this in main forum where i'll be asked for pics that i don't have.

anyway, situation is she's coming over for sex. straight up. i flat out said to her like two weeks ago that i'm not doing a relationship and only looking for fun. she's decided to take it.

the question is, this girl is gonna come over and we'll prolly chill for a little bit before we go at it. the question is, what do i do afterwards? i don't cuddle, even with girlfriends. i don't know if she'll want that or not. but what's the deal?

should we just make it a no bullshit - come over we'll go at it then put ourselves back together and you go home kind of thing?

i wouldn't mind this being a regular thing but i have no emotions in this.

2. Dax420

Dax420 Guest

Light a smoke.....
    say "that was fun"
    and put your clothes back on

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

You need to lead the way. She will take her cues from you, especially if she plans a return engagement.

Be nice and polite, but also be firm. Get out of bed immediately, or better yet finish up somewhere other than the bed. Then you can get in the shower or whatever. She will most likely take the hint and leave, if not make some excuse to get her out of there.

Keep in mind all you offered was sex, you don't owe her anything.

4. Leaden Grudge

Leaden Grudge OT Supporter

After you're done, lie in bed with your arm around her for a couple minutes, then comment on how sex gives you the munchies and then get up and start cooking up some food. That will end it perfectly.

5. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

would have been better if you went over to her place, then you can get out clean, her being at your place makes it a little harder to get rid of her.

6. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

excellent advice. i agree.

7. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I would reccomend you don't do this. The best thing to do is just lead the way as stated before. Tell her you have something you need to do or something. Get dressed walk out she will follow. Drive around the block and come home if you have no where to be. She will understand.

8. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: you know what i find so funny... btw, i'm not just referring to thread starter, it's everyone in general, both males and females, really.

you can blatantly tell said girl that you need a good fucking, but you can't tell her straight up that after said act is done, it's time to move on.

anyways... just me thinking :o now, to the point ;)

if how you approached the situation is true, then i would be more than likely assume that she knows that you're both just in it for the sex.

:o... you didn't ask, but i'll add some input on a similar relationship i had. i was fwb with said guy for about a couple months (had 2 at the time... one, however was not intercourse). aaaaanyways, said fuck buddy and i were not friends. i would go over to his house at night, he would make me a drink (vodka-cran usually ;)), and we'd go upstairs. :rofl: the tv would go on, but we'd have each others' clothes off in about 1 minute--flat. sure, i stayed around for a bit (he was very open which is :bowdown: ). we would reflect on the night, rate the events, and he would give me pointers (as well as me ) on how to, for instance, give better head, etc. i learned a lot from him ;) :o ... we'd get dressed (or just me + him in a towel) and he'd walk me to his front door.

there never was an option to stay over or hang around. we weren't friends, so it was simply sexual in nature. :o shit did, however, hit the fan when he started calling me his girlfriend. :eek3: /"relationship"

my point tho? i honestly don't think you have a problem if you were straight up about the sexin'. she's pry just in it for that as well :)

have fun... be safe ;)

9. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

No smilies in the thread until chica comes in and now we're bombarded by them :rofl:

And yeh she was right I think, you shouldn't have a problem since you were straight up from the beginning.

10. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: chica is the MASTER at telling a story with smilies.... I bet she wouldn't even need the keyboard most of the time :rofl:

Then again, they do say a picture is worth a thousand words.

11. chica&buddies

:rofl: i didn't even notice that there weren't any smilies. :o... oopsies. you all know i have a bit of a problem with smilies... i'm obsessed :hs: :mamoru:

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

saying that you have a problem with smilies is like saying a kleptomaniac has a problem with petty theft..... :mamoru:

13. chica&buddies

:rofl:.... :wtc:....you're not gonna accept me? including all my little issues? ;)

14. johan

johan Active Member

So now that you've been CLEAR with her that you're are NOT looking for a relationship...

Be a gentleman. That mean you show her a good time. You gently point the way to things that she may not have experienced before.

She should be swallowing at the very least, btw. There's no better time than right at the BEGINNING to set the tone for what's expected of her.

Don't freak her out with the nasty anal right away, but you do need to set the general boundaries and expectations. She will feel more comfortable if she knows what's expected.

After that, go nuts. Drink deep and exhaust yourself.
    Make sure she gets some too.

She's not a cum-dumpster. Although we both know that's EXACTLY what she is, but the trick is to USE them, not ABUSE them.
    That's how you get free, long-term, worry-free pussy.

Afterwards, don't ignore her or make her feel cheap or disgusted with herself.
    You don't need to cuddle or pretend to be all into her romantically.
    Just be a good person, treat her like a person.

Get her a drink, or whatever she wants...and why not, she just let you pound her and spray her down like you were at a high-pressure wash station.

And then, just as nicely....set up another meet time in 2 days.
    Give her a sweet hug (like good friends) but NO KISSING.

If you're skillful at it, you can keep the FWB thing going for months and months and months.

You're not lying to her, she shouldn't be misled into thinking bf/gf, so what I'm really telling you is how most girls are best handled if you want to ball em, long term, and not feel abused, disgusted, cheapened, etc. Good luck.

REMEMBER: Always use birth control. Ideally, she should be on the pill.

Don't fool yourself, nothing is going to kill the good times faster than a baby with a girl you have nothing for.
    Birth control. ALWAYS.

15. BlazinBlazer Guy

:cuddle: I'm just teasin' ya, that's all.... :nx:

16. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

johan pretty much summed it all up.

Great post

17. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

back in college I used to have the worst experiences leaving this one fuck buddies house. I was like 23 and in school and she was a fairly accomplished attorney of about 35. I had no interest in the law and she had no interest in polymer engineering so we had absolutely nothing to talk about it was so awkward. Over the course of 2 or 3 years though it got alot more comfortable but for the first year it was so freaking odd

18. chica&buddies

true... except for one SMALL :rolleyes: issue i have with the post.

why can't the girl just want a good fuck? why does she HAVE to get attached? i know of a few guys (ahem not including some of you here in the vag/asylum) that are quite emotional. i know this goes both ways, but apparently guys just don't want to see it.

:o there is a chance that she's using you for the same thing you're using her for!

:nono: don't always be so quick to assume, guys...and don't be so cocky! :rant2:

/rant:ofornow

19. BlazinBlazer Guy

It has nothing to do with guys versus girls... it has to do with the fact that a "stereotypical" male is the cocky/arrogant type like most of OT portrays, and a "stereotypical" female is the prissy, emotional, clingy bitch. Since modern society defines that stereotypes "must be the truth," well, I think you have your answer. :wiggle:

Just remember there are exceptions to every rule.

20. chica&buddies

:rofl: this i know... i think it was somewhat a rhetorical question but i digress...

some things that make me wanna :rant2: :mamoru: :o... i'm pry due for it tho. i haven't been pissed off in a while ;)