TAT Help me find Vert Labret Jewelry

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

Im looking for something cool, that will stand out in my vert. labret, so far I have found NOTHING. its 14g, I like the look of black chrome, the guy said i can use the same retainer as a navel piercing would, maybe i can use the same jewelry too? any help would be awesome,

thanks
    2toys.

2. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

Any 14g curved barbell of the correct length will be fine. There are shitloads of them out there, you musn't be looking in the right spots.

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

what are the right spots, im trying to find something online.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

instead of relying on online sites, go back to where you got it pierced and they should be able to help you find jewellry

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

if they had anything I wouldnt be asking on the intronet.. fuck dude I asked a question if you have an answer then thats fine, but dont go off on some other tangent. your a faggot sometimes, just help me or dont.

Edit: yeah yeah im a dick whatever... If the place i pierced it at had good jewelry why the eff would i be asking? you apparently know of some good jewelry why the fuck cant you just tell me .. i dont like this guessing game bullshit.

6. bigmick

7. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

wow...you need to relax. if the place you are being pierced at cant help you find good jewelry or doesnt have good jewelry, then find a new shop! i gave you a simple polite answer and you proceeded to call me a faggot. plain and simple....GROW UP!

as for me knowing where to get good jewelry, i work in a tattoo shop, i order my jewelry through a supplier. before i was a piercer, i would order my jewelry through a shop.

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i have searched all the sites.. and come up empty yet Almighty Buttons tells me there is all kinds of jewelry out there.. i go online to ask because it is convenient i dont have to drive 45 minutes to the place i got it pierced at just to ask them if they can help me with jewelry.

9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

you sound like the one who isnt calm to me.

10. Nefarious1

Nefarious1 Guest

Check out the industrial strength catalog. You can get it here http://www.isbodyjewelry.com/MainNav.html

Any shop that orders from them can get anything in the catalog. They also take custom orders. I'm working on becoming a dealer for them as well, just have some additional licenses I need to pick up.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2004
  11. Two toys

Two toys New Member

thank you very much, hopefully i can find something that I like.

Edit: i looked and all i can find are the same curved barbells just in different colors (materials etc), is that about all I will find? any other type of jewelry i could use?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2004
  12. bigmick

I'm not sure why you are having difficulty. ANY 14g curved barbell of the correct length will suit your piercing. That means it can be any colour, and made out of any material you want. You can also put anything you want on the end of it, beads, spikes, which come in a shitload of variations.
    You won't find jewellery which is specifically "vertical labret" but there is heaps of it out there.
    What kind of jewellery are you expecting to find? Its got to fit the hole remember.

13. RaBicaN

RaBicaN New Member