SRS Help me describe what I find attractive

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dio Seijuro, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Dio Seijuro

Dio Seijuro New Member

When people ask me what "type" of girls I find attractive, I have a hard time describing it...we are only talking about the face here, not personalities and body. But I do know which celebrities I find attractive in the face, and which ones I don't...so maybe if I listed them out, I can get some help recognizing similarities in what I like and don't like, so that I can describe features.

I will try to list some of the most well known "beautiful" celebrities, and remember I specifically judge the face here.

Like very much: Anne Hathaway, Eva Longoria, Charlize Theron, Keira Knightley.

Good looking, but don't particularly like: Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Katherine Heigl.

Don't like so much: Gisele Bunchen, Adriana Lima, Penelope Cruz, Eva Mendes, Megan Fox.

I guess so far it's noticeable that I am not attracted to a very exotic looking face. I'll try to list some more when I get home. Help appreciated thanks!

2. seismic

seismic New Member

The celebrities that you "like very much" don't seem to be very similar. Why is what celebrity you're attracted to an important factor?

Kind of a side comment, but I read a report that compared the top earning supermodels facial features and body types, and overwhelmingly they had masculine features. Heidi Klum for example. Wide body, wide face, etc. Wish I had a link.

3. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

your list makes no sense. you don't like attractive women.

4. Dio Seijuro

Dio Seijuro New Member

I am using celebrities here because most people know what they look like. So I don't have to post pictures and links.

5. Hellcat

Hellcat New Member

have you ever tried putting the pictures in a sort of temporary collage - so maybe you could see similarities in their faces (whether it's bone structure, nose, lips, etc)?

6. chickenfeather

chickenfeather New Member

The actresses you like have very striking eyes and a more youthful appearance. The ones you progressively don't like, have more of that "tired" look to them, like they haven't slept for a long time.

7. Dio Seijuro

Dio Seijuro New Member

I think also the ones I like are generally friendlier and sweeter looking and especially soft and communicative in the way their eyes look at you, like their eyes are smiling, and the ones I progressively don't like look more and more distant, and/or fierce.

But I need second opinions.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  8. Dio Seijuro

Dio Seijuro New Member

9. Unspun

Unspun New Member

THIS. All of the ones you like have that "girl next door but not a secret slut" type of look, while the other ones have a seductive wiley untameable type of look.

10. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Chances are, you'll never find your ideal. What you will find is that your ideal changes and the girl you end up falling in love with may be entirely different then even that.

A lot of time spent wasted on this topic by a lot of people through history.