Help keep my band on the radio!!(?)!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by nate22, Dec 1, 2004.

1. nate22

nate22 Guest

Please? :p

Ask EVERYBODY you know to check this link. Our band is getting played on the air out in Tulsa, OK on two different stations and we didn’t even know it. We won last week..if we win the next few weeks in a row, we get regular rotation- very rare for an unsigned band!

Please send this link to as many people as you can...I can't stress enough how much your help would be appreciated!

"Send this to 20 people, and don't forget to send back to the person who sent it to you" LOL- kidding

Vote for "Identity- Back to Being Me". There is an audio clip sample on the site as well. The page might ask you for your phone .- it's for their survey info....feel free to put in a fake one if you're concerned :big grin:

http://thekross.fm/cgi-bin/EventHandler/EventHandler.pl?action=entryform&filename=voting&id=jack

Thank ya much!!!!

2. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

i'll be more than happy to support your band as soon as you support the site

3. nate22

nate22 Guest

sorry, maybe I'm a little slow.... and how might I do that? Short of sending money?

I can build a stand for the hosting PC to sit on.

4. nate22

nate22 Guest

Thanks! I play bass and sing backups..... It's weird, because the song is almost 2 years old(one of the earliest recorded). Still no idea how they got a hold of it.

We only have one or two other songs like that particular track...the rest(newest) are darker and a lil' heavier. Again..thanks for checking it out!

5. Brian

Brian New Member

:mamoru:stands fazle has more servers than amazon.com

6. IBlairI

IBlairI Guest

err...I guess you didn't win because I don't see your song on the voting list.