SRS Help in relationship aftermath

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by mitochondrial, Jan 22, 2007.

1. mitochondrial

mitochondrial New Member

As some of you might know that I posted a thread about the problems in my relationship. After serious consideration, I feel the relationship has changed over time... she becomes more demanding, manipulative and possessive, so I decided to withdraw myself from the relationship.

People and friends said she's been using me since she does not willing to share the expense in the relation, not giving me enough attention and care. However, the feeling that she gave me is that she just naive and does not even aware of "using" people. I felt it in that way when we were together but I felt it in the other opposite way when I was not with her... I am sure why am I behave like this...

Anyway, after seperating for a week or so, I always have an impulse of seeing her and talking to her. My friends are telling me what am I going to archieve in seening her and I honestly don't know... but the thing is I really want to see her and I know that I shouldn't because that would make me feel even painful. Any one have any idea why am I feeling this way?

If I love her truly, then I should be able to wish her well and find her true love. However, it seems like I am pissed even if I imagine that she is having fun with others. Is this normal to feel in this way? Am I really truly loving her at the end? or am I just another faggot of jealousing her to have fun after seperating with me...

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I saw this line a lot in your other thread. You're holding yourself to this superhuman ideal of love. Of course it's normal to feel upset and somewhat jealous when she is having fun and you are not.

I'd suggest working on your definition of "loving someone". You seem to think that it means that you have to be perfect. That's impossible.

3. mitochondrial

mitochondrial New Member

I would like to "love" someone. However, when I have a chance to meet gal(s), I just feel like cheating and turn out that I don't have the mood at the end. I am feeling a great contradiction in myself and I am not sure what it is... it's a kind of a feeling like whether I do it or not do it, I still feel bad.