Help, I need to master eating her out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DC2, Mar 2, 2007.

1. DC2

DC2 Member

my wife finally openned up to recieve oral sex.... and I got 1 month to master it before she moves to another city cos of her new position. And I won't be able to visit her that often. So now, I need to know any tricks that I can to giving oral sex. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

wrong section my friend ;)

3. DC2

DC2 Member

Just help out a FSer... doesn't matter what FS your so do to you down there with his mouth. ;)

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

lol alright....communicate ;)

There is not 'rules' or 'schemes' or anything Each person is different. What one person likes another doesn't. Some like it hard, some like it soft, some like big tongue, some like small/narrow tongue, some like tongue fucking some don't, some like a lot of attention to the clit, some have a real sensitive clit and don't like it getting a lot of attention, etc etc. So, communicate and find out what she likes and that is how you become good ;)

5. dirtymailman

dirtymailman New Member

I focus a lot of attention on the clit. And I use my fingers to gently stroke in and out simultanously.

6. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

sounds like a winning combo to me.

7. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

Tongue on clit and penetration with your finger always worked wonders for me.

8. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I would like tips on this also. I never done it, but when i do i would like to know things i could do to make it good or better.

9. DC2

DC2 Member

ok... tongue on clit.... but is there any special movement that will get her to go off? so how long should I expect to go on until she start having an orgasm?

10. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

write out the alphabet with your tounge. also rubbing the clit with your thumb at the same time will help. also try using a dildo on her at the same time while licking around the opening. but it sounds as if she has reservations against it for some reason, so she may not be able to open her mind up enough to enjoy it at all.

11. Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard I am not young enough to know everything OT Supporter

lick the asshole. lick it alot.

12. DC2

DC2 Member

I would use a dildo on her, but I want her to concentrate on my tongue more than the dildo. I know once I put the dildo inside her, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from stroking her real hard and totally overshadow the oral sex.

13. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Actually I think there is a tutorial in the vag section.

How long will she be living in the other city and how far away is it? That sucks

14. razi

razi New Member

i think the alphabet thing is overrated. at least it should be used for the initial teasing part only.

as for tongue tips? try different approaches and see how she reacts. standard up-down flick, or push down with your tongue and go back up. suck on it. she what she likes best (and it helps if she says something like "oh, right there"). once you find what she likes, do that and don't change.

also, finger inside, hit the gspot with a come-hither motion.

15. DnA02

DnA02 Hey, how YOU doin?! OT Supporter

i usually lick the clit + the "come here motion" while fingering my girl + my other hand is massaging her breast (i swap between breasts)

i get my girl to orgasm real quick when i do this.

i also vary the speeds. sometimes i slow everything down (tongue, fingers, other hand) or i slow one thing down (fingers for instance while keeping my hand thats one the breast + tongue at the same speed)

listen to the noises she makes, that should be a good indicator if shes enjoyin what youre doing or not :)