SRS help i have a stalker.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hypno toad, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

this girl is crazy. she is will not stop bothering me. she say stuff like i love you. She thinks i'm interested in her when i can clearly not. I don't even show interest in her. she keeps calling me and IMing in me.She won't stop riding my nuts.HELP. btw she goes to my school.

2. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Face her and tell her you're not interested and she needs to go away. Sounds like you have been avoiding and ignoring her, but not told her the actual words she needs to hear. She might think you're playing hard to get or something or she can't face the truth. Tell her the truth for her. When people don't get a hint, regardless how obvious of a hint it is then tell them straight out.

If that doesn't work then you have a bigger problem

3. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

"If that doesn't work then you have a bigger problem"

I have to agree, that if the aforementioned suggestions do not work, then in fact, you do have a bigger problem. It is when it becomes a bigger problem, that I would seek advice and go so far as to have a school counselor speak with her.
    However, she may be very well just pulling your chain and toying with you for something to do. Do the face off, avoid, avoid, avoid, and, if those methods do not make things better, then seek a 3rd party.