help = i am confused

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by 98seville, Sep 24, 2007.

1. 98seville

98seville Guest

Ok, i own a 1995 crown vic, and a 98 seville with such bad oxidation, that the car looks a whole different color at times. I use zymol wax at times, but i want to go get better stuff.

I was thinking buy some used stuff so i can try it before i buy the stuff new. Either way, i need to know what i use for the following

I own a craftsman random orbit, but i dont even know how to use that

Deep Scratches (swirls more of, its swirling)
    A decent car wash ( i have been using some supertech stuff from the walmart clearance isle)
    A decent claybar (using clay magic now)
    A decent sealant / wax ( I wax every month in summer, but i never wax / wash in winter)
    A decent interior cleaner
    Brush / Towel / Whatever i should use ( i am using a handle style mitt from walmart now and i think i had a washmitt, but i am not sure where it is)
    A decent leather conditioner
    Adn i was looking at getting a foamgun, but i wonder why bother, but i am not sure

Also, what about oxidation, the guides i read through, but got confused

2. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2517501

what exactly are you getting confused about? all of the products you are asking about are listed in the EDU. list your specific questions, not what should i use to detail my car. that is what all the stickies are for. also, you have a sub, you can utilize the search feature as well.

3. 98seville

98seville Guest

me have no sarch feature

it says to get a sub when i have one?

4. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member