FRK help fs crew

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by element4all, Sep 9, 2008.

1. element4all

element4all Active Member

so this girl ive been seeing wants me to eat her out. never done this before. guys-how to? girls- what feels best? tips? pointers? first person accounts?

ill take anything you can give me.

2. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Basically part the red curtain, and pretend like your writting the alphabet with the tip of your tounge. When you get to 'Z', start back at 'A'. While your doing it, listen to see what letters make her moan or squirm, and make sure to hit those letters multiple times. If you feel her thighs crushing your head, or she is ripping your hair out with her hands, your on the right track.

Afterwards, ask her what felt best, and do that over and over.

3. razi

razi New Member

Get comfortable, you'll be down there for a while! 69ing is easier on the neck, I've found.

Remember that every girl is different! what works for one may or may not work for another. Pay attention to her body, her breathing... if she says to do something, anything, do it!

I'm not a fan of the alphabet trick. never really had good luck with it, personally. kiss, lick, tease, bite, nibble. there's a lot of territory down there, get intimate with all of it. TAKE YOUR TIME. feel free to raise her legs up and toss her salad, see what she does. after you've teased her for a good long eternity (it'll seem that way to you, at least), find her clit and give it the attention it deserves. once she's good and aroused, slide a finger or two in and make a little "come hither" motion. That rough spot is her gspot. learn it, love it.

don't ignore your hands! explore every bit of her that you can reach.

There are a lot of different tongue motions you can do- the standard up and down with the tip, you can use the flat of it (push down instead of pull up, see how she likes that), swirls, etc. etc. Get creative.

Whenever she feels like she's going to come, just keep doing what you're doing- don't change pace or style at all. Unless of course, you just want to string it out and make it last forever. ;)

4. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

5. phant0m

phant0m New Member

6. sponger235

sponger235 New Member

the abc thing is wack. they cannot feel the difference. never got... DO THAT ABC SHIT AGIAN