Help for hurting forearms

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by smb is me, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smb is me

smb is me New Member

Quick back story followed by cliffs.

I have finally talked my twin bro back in oklahomaville into working out again. Bought him a gym membership and everything. It pisses me off seeing all his noob progress :fawk: motherfucker is coming up quick. I like to take some credit, as i'm able to share with him so much of the information i have learned, and mainly from the brozilla's on here.

Well, long story short, he has really bad forearm pains now, (like shin splints in the forearms), especially after doing bi's or tri's. I know i've read on here some of you guys complain about it, so what can he do to at least alleviate the problem somewhat.---what aside from RICE (rest Ice Compression Elevation)? Do wrist wraps help? Elbow Sleeves? Or is it just going to take time and duration of lifting?

Cliffs:
    my brother's forearms hurt badly after he works biceps or triceps. Any advice to mitigate the pain?

2. Frank Dux

Frank Dux Guest

I think a lot of people get that when they first start lifting. I did. I just worked through it, did a lot of preacher curls instead of bb. I believe it's that your bones aren't use to the stress and the pain will eventually go away once they become denser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.