A&P help finding Canon Elan 7e manual

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Advan, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Advan

Advan New Member

Does anyone know of anywhere to find a manual online for this camera other than ebay? I have searched and searched with no luck and any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Advan

2. 00soul

00soul halfsharkalligatorhalfman

if you can find other EOS manuals check them out...they will most likley have similar button symbols and layouts

3. mojito

mojito New Member

canon charges for most of them, thats why you can't download them. I found 1 for my 1vhs as a pdf from some german site

4. Advan

Advan New Member

yea, I have been doing that but im trying to fully understand all the features on this camera is the problem. I know the basics of the canon e-line becuase I had a rebel 2k xt. but im still trying to understand all the little tricks to the backside of the 7e.

5. EE CUMMINGS

EE CUMMINGS aka RobHuang

I own an elan 7e

what questions do u have?

6. Advan

Advan New Member

umm useage of the 2 thumb buttons behind the shutter, the upper two button next to the film window and the directional pad to start :big grin:

EDIT: also how do you like your 7e so far I Just pulled this thing out and decided to try it out. I got it a while back from an ex's photographer father. But im driving up saddleback mountain today since it snowed last night and figure it would be a good opportunity to take some pictures and try it out. Any tips or reccomnedation? im just using the lenses from my old rebel xt im bringing a sigma 100-300mm 1:4.5-6.7 DL and a canon EF 28-80 1:3.5-5.6 II and shooting with just some kodak 400 HD. ANd possibly some b&w if I can get the driver to make a stop real quick...

Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
  7. natelam

natelam New Member

I found a PDF for the Elan 7ne, which is a similar camera (newer model).

http://media-server.amazon.com/exec/drm/digital/moleproxy.cgi?name=Q2Fub24gRU9TIEVsYW4gN25lIFNMUiBDYW1lcmEgQm9keSBPbmx5IE1hbnVhbA==&file=TUFOVUFMMDAwMDQ4NDA3LnBkZg==

8. frozenhubcap

frozenhubcap New Member

9. Advan

Advan New Member

you have mail :big grin: