help-dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DesignerAddic71, Mar 4, 2005.

1. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

im going to try to make this as short as possible. my two best friends were dating, less than a year. i have known the guy for about 12 years and the girl for about 6. they initially met through me. last year, they were separated for a bit and me and him slept together (huge mistake, i know and i have been beating myself up for it ever since.) they get back together, then she breaks up with him. out of anger he tells her what happened. she confronts me on it, and we are no longer friends. i confront him on telling her without telling me first, and me and him are no longer friends. he texts me out of the blue today asking if we can be friends again. dont know what to do. whats OTs opinion??

2. Cheeks

Cheeks New Member

Be certain...more, be curious why he wants to be friends with you. How old is he?

3. DesignerAddic71

me and him are 20, she is 19

4. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

hell why not be friends with him, if you want to be friends fine. you just have to remember that trust issue isn't quite as strong as it was before

5. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

fuck it, whats done is done..move on

6. DesignerAddic71

thats kinda what i was thinking. i hated having to lose two friendships over this. i did tell him that the trust will never be the same. it would be nice to have both of them back, but thats just wishful thinking...