help design a diet and workout .. please

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by speedofsound, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedofsound

speedofsound New Member

Ok, here's the deal i am going to start racing bmx once again and i need to regain my stamina, lose about 25 lbs, and over all build some more strength . i dunno what you all need to know about my body and what not ... but i am 5-8 249 lbs no im not extreamly fat im just kinda um large figured .. for instance my chest is about 47 inches and my bi's are about 14 funny thing is my forearms are about 13 i kinda have the popeye syndro9me .. lol .
    any way i an reading the stickies right now but would also like some more personalized info ...

thanks

Emilio

oh by the way here is a pic just so you can kinda get a feel of what kinda body type i am .. sorry for the shitty pic ..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

We could help more if you would show a picture of your faults, not your best looking pose where we see nothing but your arms.

3. grampositivecocci

grampositivecocci New Member

why is a guy with tats and piercings wearing a pink fucking hat with the brim turned up?

If you want to lose weight, read the thread christophers has posted about fatloss

also, if you want a good overall routine, do christophers 3 day split until you're totally over 1000

4. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Anyways --- This is what I do, and it works for me.

Meal 1 - Protein shake with banana
    Meal 2 - Large salad with vegetables or fruit - Low fat dressing
    Meal 3 - 4 Egg White Omlette with a chicken breast cut up in it, with mushrooms and red peppers. 1 can of green beans or spinach.
    Meal 4 - 1 Cup of brown rice mixed with 1 can of tuna (1 tsp of lowfat mayo) and another can of Green Beans or Spinach.
    Meal 5 - Protein Shake

5. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Yeah, your first step would be to remove that homosexual hat and wear it right.

6. speedofsound

speedofsound New Member

ok like i said thats the only pic i have right now im waiting for batts to charge in camera then i will give you whatever shots you need to help me .. i am veryserious about getting into better shape .. also yes i am reading the weight losss articals .. and on the last not those pics were a myspace joke ..lol sorry about the homo pics ..so tell me what you need from me and i will be very willing to work with you guys .. i like in a very small hillbilly town and the nearest gym is about 25 miles away

7. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Are you willing to go to the gym at least 3 days a week for about 1 hour a day?

8. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

hmm my name is emilio also.. Best suggestion is to check out the stickies and get as much info from them as possible. What are you goals? What weight do you want to get down to? Oh and post a better pic when you get a chance.

9. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

Pm christophers, he does custom noob diets and workouts around here. He loves it, tell him I sent you

10. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

you are a bad bad man

11. Perkwunos

Perkwunos Dog Bones OT Supporter

:rofl::rofl:

12. speedofsound

speedofsound New Member

yes i am very willing .. i already ride my bike in the morning about 3 miles and work pretty hard at work .. but like i said yes i am very willing to go to the gym .. atleat 3 times a week .. also here are some pics .. man i never realized how much of a porker i was ..lol ..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

cool tats

14. speedofsound

speedofsound New Member

com on now guys just becuse my post count is low dosent mean i havent been lurking for years i know how shit works in the crazy universe of off topic ..lol im not gonna pm anyone and piss them off im just trying to get some good honest help ..

15. speedofsound

speedofsound New Member

i would like to get to about the 230 mark .. but the weight is not my main concerin .. its being a fat boy ..are you one of them new york ricans? lol

16. Socrates

Socrates New Member

http://www.fatlosstips.com/

Read that website. It has a great diet and a great workout plan, and is pretty much everything you need to know.

17. Perkwunos

Go to Fit day, and track everythign u eat in one day, write the shit down on paper, or whatever, but write down what u eat, and then post it. After that, start droping off shit, and replacing it with other stuff with like volume, but less callories, this way it does not feel like u are starving urself.
    www.fitday.com
    don go on soem extreeme hard core duiiet of eating 11ty protein shakes, and tuna, that shit is gonna make u wanna quit fast.

18. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

No, I'm not Puerto Rican. I'm half Thai and half Italian. I am named after my grandfather on my dad's, Italian, side.

19. speedofsound

speedofsound New Member

Today's Foods
    Food Name Servings Serving Size Cals Fat Carb Prot
    Puffed rice cake cubic inchcakesmall cakeQuantity not specified 46 0 10 1
    Soft taco with beef, cheese, and lettuce cupTaco Bell Soft TacotacoQuantity not specified 613 26 61 32
    Beer fl ozcan or bottle (12 fl oz)small pitcher (32 fl oz)Quantity not specified 148 0 13 1
    Pork chop, broiled or baked, lean and fat eaten cup, cooked, dicedoz, boneless, cookedoz, boneless, raw (yield after cooking)oz, with bone, cooked (yield after b...oz, with bone, raw (yield after cook...cubic inch, boneless, cookedlarge (8 oz, with bone, raw) (yield ...medium (5.5 oz, with bone, raw) (yie...small or thin cut (3 oz, with bone, ...Quantity not specified 544 31 0 61
    Peas, from canned, creamed cupQuantity not specified 249 11 27 10
    White potato, hash brown, NS as to from fresh, frozen, or dry mix cupoz, raw, yieldspattyQuantity not specified 324 22 33 4
    Water cupfl oz 0 0 0 0
    Cookie, brownie, with icing cubic inchbrownie (2" square)Little Debbie package (twin wrapped)Quantity not specified 170 7 27 2
    Totals 2095 97 171 112
    ok this is what i eat on an average day.. but make is like 12 beers on sat and shit ...

20. NickStam

NickStam Buy Low, Sell High

How many times per day do you eat? It would be helpful if you broke down the meals.

21. Perkwunos

u eat more than that, or thiose calories atre wrong..

22. speedofsound

speedofsound New Member

no i was just startig from today .. but no i dont eat more than that usualy but i usualy do not eat stuff nearly that good for you .. more like eggs, pancakes, bacon , in the after noon no breakfast and bar burger or pork for diner with like rice or noodles and a bunch of snaks in between .. i wil post tommarow what i east so it makes this more accurate /....

23. Perkwunos

well, start by cutting out the beer, no more of that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.