FRK HELP! cant find prostate!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by foreverLost, Oct 10, 2005.

1. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

The other night i was engaging in some oral sex, and got permission from the SO to play with his ass. I was very excited to "blow his mind" :mamoru: and i did all i could to find his prostate. I asked him to tell me if he felt anything good or different, and he jsut said it didnt really feel different than normal. Given i was a little dissapointed, i said i would try it again another time. Now, let me know if im missing anything -- i thought it was in a little bit and up twards his bellybutton and would feel a little different then the rest of the tissue in there. i felt around and never felt anything different. i would REALLY like some help or suggestions because i think this is so hot :drool:

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/Images/SacredSpot1.jpg this is the position i tried it in

2. Ractoon

Ractoon Shibumi in progress...

Try having him bring his knees to his chest, or toward his head. That position may make it easier/more obvious to reach. Sounds like you're going the right direction though, you're looking for a spot about the size of a walnut and it does feel a little different but not drastically. He will definitely be aware when you have hit it, it's a completely different feeling. Also when he cums, it may just flow out and down the cock rather than spurting, so that's normal and keep milking. Have fun!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2005
  3. dbman96

dbman96 Active Member

you said "a little in" and toward the bellybutton... you may not be reaching far enough. I've heard as much as 3" in and curve your finger up. I think most men react to it when you're in the right spot. It can be pretty intense.

4. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

wow, allright - next time ill deffinatly reach further, i was only going maybe up to my 2nd nuckle. Thanks for the advice! and as fore movement.... ive heard in and out isnt good for guys, and obviously not for the prostate... how should i go about this, just apply pressure or use the "come hither" motion?

5. dbman96

dbman96 Active Member

Once you get there, I'd say play it by ear... some guys are supposedly so sensitive that they'll spontaneously ejaculate with just a little pressure, otherwise I've heard to use the same "come hither" motion as when you're g-spot chasing in a lady.

6. lights

lights New Member

I'm one of the "quick-ejaculation-with-almost-no-pressure" guys. It does just kind of flow out, too. It is awesome.

7. dbman96

dbman96 Active Member

:rofl:

You can't get too grossed out in FS...

*edited by xela* :nono:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2005
  8. lights

lights New Member

:wiggle:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2005
  9. xela

xela So say we all!

I've asked you to stop with the immature comments before. Please stop or I'll have you banned from the forum.

10. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...my first thought... (and I'm a pro ;) )