Help a guy with confidence

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shantz, Mar 12, 2005.

1. shantz

shantz New Member

Hey guys (and gals) - a little help here.

First off - I dated this girl for over 3 years - I totally thought she was it for me, Out of the blue, it's over; for reasons I still don't know:ugh: . So in the meantime, I've been casually just seeing people off and on, nothing serious, nothing i'd consider girlfriend material. But now I've met this awesome girl through work, (we're both snowboard instructors) She's cute, considerate, and funny. So I don't really know how to approach her. We've gone out a few times, jsut casually with mutual friends, and we talk on the phone or email a few times a week. I really like this girl, but im a total pussy. We both lead very busy lives, and we live about 45 min. apart. We flirt all the time, and she's out-right told me she thinks I'm hot :naughty: Just looking for some ideas or opinions on how to approach this

2. Deal with her case on time

3. chairmanmao

chairmanmao OT Supporter

just ask her casually if she'd like to go out sometime, like grab some coffee after work or something

4. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

yea just say hi theres this <insert event here> i was wondering if you woudl like to join me.

5. foad

foad New Member

Well......

Tell you what.. Why not be honest with her.

<you> I am a total pussy when it comes to asking women out, so do you want to go do something

<her> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sure that sounds great.

<you> Great i will get my camera and post pics on OT

PROFIT WOOT!!! :bowdown:

6. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    I've had it up to here with these posts. :mad:

Read a book, use the search function, go to google or just kill yourself. Because there's no substitute for confidence. Don't try to cheat around it.

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:greddy:

Wow thats pittyful!

You are hating on people for asking questions you think are stupid, however you are getting upset about posts on an internet message forum. Sounds like you are greatly in need of a life. Before posting again maybe you should realize its the internet!

8. Sybill

Sybill Guest

She answers your emails; she talks to you on the phone; she told you she thinks you're hot; I think it's pretty safe to assume that if you asked her out she'd say yes. Why not simply ask her to go snowboarding or something?

9. brujito

brujito New Member

Wow. That's some inconsiderate(sp?) shit right there.

She thinks you're hot so you have onbe foot in the door. Then do what foad said:

10. brujito

brujito New Member

And pics would be good too :x:

11. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    sum1 plz help me, lolzie! i'm g3tting tar flamez0rz bi teh n00bies!11

12. BlMMERGUY

BlMMERGUY New Member

get over your ex first of all. youre not a complete puss cuz youve been scanning your options. since she works at the lifts with you, go riding with her!!! be a positive person at work of course. after work, ask her if she wants to grab some hot chocolate. it makes you seem harmless. you need to establish yourself before the seasons over cuz you'll both go ur separate ways after. most important when dating dont compare your ex to the new girl. from what ive found, long distance relationships dont work well. 45 minutes qualifies as just that. start talking to her over the phone and get comfortable that way cuz ur gonna do a lot of it. good luck, ride on

13. FireIce

FireIce New Member

Sounds like she's into you so that should work. Good luck!