COMIC hellsing

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by storm, Aug 7, 2003.

1. storm

storm hi

what do you guys think about alucard? he's god damn badass...but what is he?

2. Jay

Jay My shit don't stink

what do you mean what is he? he's a vampire who's also known as "Vlad the Impaler" or "Dracula" (which is Alucard backwards)
    if you 've watched the series, it explains his past and his situation.

I can't wait for a 2nd season. I want to see him fight Bayonet Anderson again :x:

3. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

There's a second season???

4. storm

storm hi

yeah i know he's a vampire, where does it say he's vlad the impaler? yeah dracula i know....well maybe i missed it, can you explain his past and his situation? all i know is his master is integral..

btw....there's only 13 episodes....right?

5. Jay

Jay My shit don't stink

rumored :hs:

6. Jay

Jay My shit don't stink

yes 13 eps.

Alucard is an incredibly old vampire who was found locked in the dungeons of Hellsing's estate by Integral after her father's death. His origins are unknown. There has been speculation that he is actually Dracula or one of his descendents, or perhaps some sort of twisted experiment created by Integral's father. At any rate, he is currently Hellsing's most formidable weapon against all types of freaks. This job seems to be one he relishes, as he often takes great pleasure from destroying his opponents, seeking someone more powerful to challenge him. He carries two large and immensely powerful handguns, the Jackal and Cassul, which are his main weapons. However, he can also employ dark magic if need be. He is able to regenerate himself, take the form of bats or a wolf, grow new appendages as needed, move objects via telekenesis, and probably many other powers that are not revealed in the series. As powerful as Alucard is, he is still bound to Integral's will by some mysterious pact placed on him when he was sealed inside of Hellsing. Thus, he obeys her will and destroy's Hellsing's targets. Also, Alucard is the 'maker' of Celes Victoria after infusing her with his blood as she died in the chapel at Chedars village. He regards her rather scornfully, however, because of her reluctance to full accept that she is now a vampire.

Integral is the current head of the Hellsing organization. However, others in the Hellsing family attempted to assasinate her and take over the organization. While under attack by these traitors, Integral ran to Hellsing's dungeon, where the vampire Alucard rotted. After being revived by Integral's virgin blood, Alcuard slaughtered her opponents and swore to protect Integral in the future. Apparently freeing him put him under some sort of obligation to protect and obey her, whether or not it is his will. Their relationship is quite mysterious. However, as with all others under her control, Integral keeps Alucard on a short leash, restraining his powers until absolutely needed.

7. storm

storm hi

heh, thanks for all that info, but i knew it all already :p

i was wondering if there was more than that...which i guess there isn't :p

just wanted to know about the mysterious pact, exactly what alucard is....etc

and there was this one time they mentioned his name was arrkard

but meh...

8. Jay

Jay My shit don't stink

I haven't read the manga but I'm assuming it's probably revealed in there. :dunno:

and from what I heard, his name wasnt supposed to be Alucard but something spelled similar. but since the misunderstanding was so large in scale, they decided to keep it. I dunno if there's any truth to this :dunno: