TAT Hello Lobe Blowout

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MonkMonk, Dec 29, 2006.

1. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

So I stretched from a 12 to an 8 (I know it is wrong to skip size's, but I had an 8 and couldn't afford a 10). I used the taper, it went in nicely with my right ear (had it pierced a year before the left lobe) and it went in nicely, got it stretched easily. With my left one, it was harder to stretch, I think I may have gone a little bit fast too. I ended up getting the plug in, but I could see a little ring of skin around the plug that seemed extra. My right lobe has been feeling fine, my left one seems to have some infection or something? some puss and now some blood. I used some dial soap and it has been feeling better, what should I do? :hs:

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

just keep cleaning it... and next time don't cheap out and skip sizes. acrylic jewellery is extremely cheap and easy to stretch with.

3. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

no I understand, I have 6-0 sitting in front of me, after this experience I never plan on skipping sizes again. I am going to keep cleaning it and letting it chill. plan on stretching in about a month or so :cool: