Hella 500

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by P07r0457, Mar 12, 2007.

1. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

I installed a pair of Hella 500's today, in front of my Yakima LoadWarrior. They're okay. Honestly, I was expecting them to be much brighter than they actually are. My buddy has a basic pair of KC Daylighters and they seem to be much brighter.

I think two look lonely on the rack, so I was considering a 2nd pair (four across) for asthetic purposes... but due to the lack of brightness, perhaps the extra pair will bring the lighting performance closer to my expectations.

On a side note, when purchasing the lights I also purchased a switch that suited my fancy and a 15A relay... The guy at the counter told me I would not need a relay :ugh: and that the switch was enough... I hope he doesn't actually modify his own vehicle.

2. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahh

*breathe*

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahh

3. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

yea, I installed a 2nd pair (4 across, now) and it's much better.

4. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

fag.