FRK Hedonism II or III Stories v. neverbeen

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Statik, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Statik

Statik I am The Redworm.

I posted this in the main forum, but got nothing but a bunch of smartass responses from all the tards there......so I ask here, since I figure I'd get a more honest answer.

Anyone been to Hedonism II or III, my fiance and I are planning to go there on our honeymoon. We wanted to go somewhere that's pretty wild.....just want to hear some stories if anyone has been.

2. Narcissistik

Narcissistik We are all born original, most die copies......

You are going there on your honeymoon?

I've never thought of Hedonism as that much of a honeymoon spot.

I have some friends that go ever year....they like to put on a show in one of the pools.

It sounds like a good time....but not so sure about for the honeymoon.

3. Statik

Statik I am The Redworm.

My fiance and I are a bit on the wild side, and Hedo has all of the normal resort stuff, plus a little freaky extra..... Don't think we'll be putting on pool shows to that extent, but we'd definitely would like to watch, and get a little freaky out in the open, just not draw an audience...

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I've never been, but I've seen pics and there was a real sex special on it once i think on HBO. It's definately very freaky friendly, lots of swingers and stuff. if you are into the lifestyle, or even just freaky enough to not get scared by the copious amounts of fucking and fetish activities going on, then go for it!! I would go if I had the money and the courageto just waltz around with strangers looking at me fuck my BF.

5. Statik

Statik I am The Redworm.

We're definitely freaky enough to not let fetishes/live sex going on bother us or whatever, as a matter of fact I'm very anxious to see what all goes on there. I'm actually fantasizing about hooking up with my fiance somewhere inconspicuous but to where there's a good chance of someone seeing/watching us for a minute or two. Like being in the "lush gardens" as they put it, and her and I take turns going down on each other or something like that.....HOTNESS>>>>