Heartless?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by joy division, Dec 22, 2006.

1. joy division

joy division New Member

I'm not sure what's wrong with me, I guess what is "wrong" is defined by our current social structure...Here is what's bothering me:

In 2006 I've broken 4 girls hearts. All of the time I've had a girlfriend, we've been on and off for over a year and a half. At some points I would wake up and have sex with one of the 4 girls, then drive to see my girlfriend and have sex with her just hours apart (I'm clean, very careful with protection). I've never felt bad for one second. I would have relations with 2 different women in a single day frequently- I was like 2 different people...completely.

2 of the 4 girls I just straight stopped talking to and completely ignored them out of no where. Some girls can handle this, most completely freak out.

I'm good looking, outgoing, very very good talker- I've never had a problem getting the girl that I want. My long term girlfriend lives an hour away- this is the main reason why I feel it isn't hard to do. I've never felt bad. It's like there is a switch turned off in my head. I can straight look someone in the eye and lie so sincerely that it scares me. This behavior only started in the past 2 years...before that (I am going to be 25 this upcoming year) I was a straight shooter- only had a few girlfriends.

Only recently with my latest girl, who I straight up told I have a girlfriend and that she would be my mistress...well she is super clingy and loves me now, I tell her I see my girlfriend- she freaks out. Asks me why I don't feel bad, and I don't have an answer...So I just start ignoring her, making reasons why I don't want to be with her- I knew she was a psycho though, should have been smarter.

I think I'm going after all these girls because I feel I missed out on a lot as a young kid- I never even bothered going after a girl till I got to college (18 years was basically my first kiss). Then there was the first girlfriend, that lasted 2 years- then another one that lasted 1.5 years and I started my most recent one...I don't know, I'm rambling. I know it is a horrible thing to do to her but nothing makes me feel that way inside. I just keep thinking about the millions of women out that and how it isn't a big deal.

Ah...just had to get that off my chest...vicodin cough syrup that I got for this strep is making me all loopy.

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

:dunno: If that's what you really want, that's cool. I remember reading a thread on mASF in which all the PUAs pretty much agreed that women are "OK" with you seeing other women as long as you do not verbalize it. Even my own girlfriend went as far as to verbalize this: "If you are seeing other women I do not want to know about it."

Let me clarify. Here are the rules:

1. Never say you are exclusive with a woman no matter how much she pressures you. I do this anyway even though I am exclusive... creates drama for them.
    2. NEVER verbalize that you are with another woman. She wants you to white lie to her about this.
    3. Be discreet about your goings-on

Lets look into history. Alpha males had access to 90% of the women. That means that it is in our genetics to be with a lot of women, and it is in their genetics to know that we are with lots of women. How do they rationalize this? Plausable deniability. "Oh he must have just been at the pub with his mates." They dont want to know. Italian men and women are known for this sort of behaviour... they keep mistrisses and their wives know deep down, but never want to REALLY find out.

I know, it sounds terrible... and I am exclusive with my girlfriend, but just passing along my understanding of the dynamics.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

As long as everyone knows you're not exclusive, then you're fine. However, if any of the girls think they are in an exclusive relationship, you need to inform them of the truth. Don't be surprised if they break off contact with you, it sounds like some of those girls were looking for a serious relationship, and that's why they are now ignoring you.

Now, if you KNOW that your real gf thinks you two are exclusive, and still haven't done anything to inform her otherwise, you need to end the relationship, as it's not fair for her to be in a relationship she thinks is exclusive, when the guy won't even tell her otherwise.

4. joy division

joy division New Member

I'm the one who ignores :o

5. joy division

joy division New Member

That is me to a T. I've only told one of the girls, the most recent, that I have a gf. I also forgot about a 5th girl this year.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Here's the only important question. Does your gf know you see other women? Is she ok with it?