Heartbroken...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Oct 9, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

:o Well kinda... So my GF informed me tonight that she actually usually doesn't orgasm during sex. :wtc: ! :noes:
    This might sound stupid but I thought she had an orgasm almost everytime cause during foreplay when I finger her (I'm aiming for the G-spot) after a while she's jumping around and makes me stop cause "it's too sensitive". But obviously that's not an orgasm but she said that gets her really close but she doesn't know how to orgasm.
    I'm confused. Once after reading so many squirting threads on here I gave it a try and asked if he ever felt the urge to pee during sex, she said yes, I said let it out, etc and one night she was on top and let it out and tonight she said that's one of the 2 times she has had an orgasm during sex.
    But squirting surely isn't the only way for her to orgasm is it?

Oh and NO were are not in HS.

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

It could be the only way, potentially. It almost sounds like she's just not comfortable (or nervous/scared) during sex and is holding back her nerves/muscles to prevent what she percieves as peeing and/or taking a dump. So when she tells you it's too sensitive, it's because she knows she's about to lose control of those muscles if you keep going, and it keeps her from having that "release" that accompanies an orgasm. (Which she fears will actually result in taking a piss or shitting on you or the bed.)

So whether she realizes it or not, she knows how to orgasm, but is keeping herself from them (and the pleasure) through her own aprehensive behaviors.

Scientifically speaking, of course....

:)

3. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

along those same lines, my girl couldn't enjoy oral unless I was penetrating, once I started licking/manipulating the clit, she's started squirming and shit. I imagine it's the same type of feeling we have right after we nut if she licks the tip of teh cac.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Sounds like she is holding back because she is scared or uncomfortable with what is comming next. You need to assure her that she can just 'let go', and whatever happens...happens.

The main fear I hear from women is that they think they are going to piss, and of course to them, that would be the most embarrasing thing ever (in most circumstances). Just work on getting her more comfortable.

5. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

But she's very comfortable with sex, her body, me, etc. So it's not like we just started dating or she's in-experienced.

As we both have had our share of partners. :hsugh:

I wonder if when she says it's too sensitive (when I think I'm hitting the g-spot with my finger) if I were to keep going instead of stopping when she grabs my hand, if that would lead to an orgasm?

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

That's a safe bet as far as I'm concerned....

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Most likely. My g/f would do this all the time, id have her practically in tears begging me to stop...then she would have one of the biggest O's ever.

Now we do "safe words" because she is inclined to beg for me to stop, when she really doesnt want me to stop. Sometimes a girl doesnt think she can take more...but thats when you step up and give her more anyways

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

:rofl: "Shut up bitch, you know you want more."

IAChargedWithRape :noes:

9. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: it's awesome!