Headphones

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Bobby Digital, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Bobby Digital

Bobby Digital Drunk you are bruced.

A buddy of mine runs a recording studio and he can get me a bunch of crap at cost and i was wondering if the AKG K270, K310 and K501 were good headphones. He said he could get me about $100 off what i would normally have to pay. I was just wondering if these were good quality headphones for the money.

2. 00civicekcp

00civicekcp Guest

Sony MDR-V700DJ are what i use. I am a vinyl dj though I dont know about studio use though, best buy and shit has them for like 150 but you can get them for 80 on 123dj.com i love them, on my second pair cause i used hte first so much they put off loud and clear bass and nobody can hear the sound and you cant hear anything outside

3. 04

04 Guest

Ive heard the K501's are pretty good. How much can your friend get them for?

4. Bobby Digital

Bobby Digital Drunk you are bruced.

well he said one of them are about $200 normally and he said he could get them for $115, but i dont know which model he was talking about.

5. 04

04 Guest

Ask him how much he can get the 501's for. I suggest getting that pair if they are around 100 or so, thats a pretty good price for those headphones.