Head

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fakesnake, May 12, 2005.

1. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

When I'm getting head from my SO, which I enjoy. She finishes me off and then asks if she did ok. I was like you did great. She then makes the claim that I'm to big for her mouth, I'm your average size so I'm wondering what can be done to help her enjoy it more? I like it alot when she goes down on me.

::edit:: she is claiming she can't get good suction. i do tell her she is doing a good job, she recently started playing with the kids which is a great thing. thanks for the comments.

Last edited: May 12, 2005
  2. welcome2therealworld

welcome2therealworld New Member

ummmmm

maybe let her know while she's doing it, how great of a job she's doing and how much you enjoy it/her.

3. chellekat

chellekat New Member

I'm not sure about your girl, but I know that when I'm going down on my guy as sore as my jaw gets or as tired as I am, hearing a moan or him say something about how good it feels makes me try harder. If I get nothing it's like "maybe I'm no good at this..."

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

a guys comments, or actions while im doing the deed can either make or break it. if it seems like he is really enjoying it, it makes me really horny, and want to make it even better for him. if he just lays there, i just wanna get it over an done with asap.

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

tell her that a blow job isn't about the suction... many guys if they find a girl who can really suck.. hate it.

if her mouth and jaw are hurting, tell her she doesnt' need to have your penis in her mouth the whole time. i had an ex who all she did was open her mouth, insert cock, bob head. it was horrible. she would then complain after 4 or 5 minutes (are you almost done?) and it would take me forever to get off. and her jaw would start hurting cause her technique sucked. she can take the penis out and lick it, caress with her hands, suck on your balls, there's alot more to bj's than sucking the penis.

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

:werd: I know I've had good head and bad head, and it's all about technique, usually the teasing helps make it good. :bigthumb:

7. Cheerio

Cheerio Guest

:werd: I totally agree....when a guy lets me know how good it feels, I get even more turned on :bj:

8. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

when she is giving my kids a tounge bath, she puts her hand on my cock but just moves it out of the way, she kind of moves it around but no hand job for me. im gonna tell her how much i enjoy it and make some slight suggestions to her. i just like getting head from her period, i just want her to feel like she did a good job.

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

i would like to think most girls welcome suggestions. i know i appriecate a little direction until i got a guy figured out.

10. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

thanks for the comments.