FRK head held under water

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by smell my finger, Jun 14, 2004.

1. smell my finger

smell my finger strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,

sounds like it might be kinda hot :naughty:

thoughts ?

2. FifthGear

FifthGear -

:ugh: sounds wet :rolleyes:

3. Xplora

Xplora New Member

I'd be afraid to let someone have that kinda control over my breathing but if you can fidn someone willing to do it to you or willing to let you do it to them go for it....

4. smell my finger

id definatlly let a girl do that to me.. though maybe that is because i know i could always rise up if i were about to die :dunno: .. but i wouldnt'

5. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

6. Sonic

Sonic Live every day to the fullest, for yesterday is go

Can I do it to you???:x:

7. Nafin

Nafin New Member

a girl tried to drown me once, it wasn't fun she steped on my head under water and my friends had to pull me out from under her foot, that was like when i was seven. but if thats your style, more power too ya.

8. kitsune

kitsune Guest

what are you some kind of a retard???

9. smell my finger

:love:

10. Nafin

Nafin New Member

no, she was bigger than me and i passed out.

11. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

*bumped due to a lack of ANYTHING right now..*

I think this is actually a pretty hot thing, if you trust your partner. Its a display of power and a bit of sadism on the dunker's part, and and incredible display of trust on the other. Breathplay is a frightening and delicate line to walk and i wouldnt recommend it among inexperienced players..but with the right people...and the right time..maybe combining the submurging at the same instant as orgasm?...sounds sexy to me.

12. Mordecai

Mordecai Guest

Hadn't thought about it, or tried it. Sounds interesting though. I dated a gal that like to be lightly choked. I think she liked it for the feeling of being completely over powered more than actual breath play.

I've fantasized about holding my breath and having sex under water.

13. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

unless she gasps when she comes and sucks a gallon of water into her lungs :wtc:

I wouldnt enjoy holding a girls head under water...would be too worried about accidently almost drowning her :hs: :o

14. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

:rofl: I hadnt thought of this..good point. But you know..that could add to the equation too. It would be in the forefront of her mind.."dont choke, dont choke." I dunno..im still game.

15. n3wb

n3wb Guest

water bondage is fasinating to me. I've been a student of BDSM for about a year now, being only 20 its hard to find others in my age group with similar interests. It does take alot of trust though, I think thats what I find so fascinating about it.

16. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I couldn't bring myself to hold a girs head underwater during sex, I would get too into the sex and forget, suddenly it'd be necrophilia.

Maybe if there was a timer or something, to remind me, hold there head under water for 15 seconds - 20 seconds, bring them up for a quick breath, slam their head back under water, repeat. That could be interesting.

I would like to try underwater sex though, it'd be like weightless sex. Kinda interesting.

17. n3wb

n3wb Guest

If your worried about safety give her a tennis ball to hold on to and if she gets scared or something she can drop it to let you know.

18. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

That is an interesting idea. might make it a bit better.

19. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Never done the head under water thing, but liveing next to the ocean I have had several experiances with sex in the water and that definatly gets a thumbs up. I also live about a hour from a lake and sex in the lake is just as fun. However I warn you, In the lake be careful because in all my experiances the dam little fish mistake dark colored/ fleshy body parts as food. IE They attack your nipples , penis , scrotum. You get the idea. I never thought anything of it since they are mostly small fish and it never really hurt me. But I dig pain so my threshold is higher than most. Ive had a fish make my dates nipples bleed before so...

As for what brought me into this thread and out of lurkdom, I like breath play. It is a experiance unto itself. Very erotic, very powerful feeling. I like to choke while in bed and it can definatly get out of hand if you arent careful.

Safe words wont work in this situation because as we all know you have to be able to breath to speak. Best advice I can give is a 3 tap rule. They tap you three times and you let them up/breath. If for some reason they dont tap and you realize they arent moveing or struggling more than usual by all means stop and check. The last thing you want to be doing is explaining to the DA how it wasnt rape but a fetish, and how he shouldnt press charges on you because she / he was consenting

20. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

"honest, officer, she wanted me to hold her head under water and stick it in da butt, honest"

I can see how there is NO WAY IN HELL to talk your way outt that one.

21. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

I really like the idea of the ball however I personally dont want to be trying to keep track of if she dropped the ball. 3 taps work best for me. Anyone else have ideas on how to take some of the danger out of this for the inexperianced?

FYI I wouldnt recomend water as a first time breathplay. Maybe that could be a goal to work up to?

22. Dave95GT

Dave95GT New Member

I grew up surfing and Ive been held under plenty of times (not by choice) and I dont see how this could be arousing (not for me at least) Im all for trusting someone else, but until youve been stuffed underwater, out of air and not have the choice to be let up, you cant understand how bad of an experience it is. I think it has to be one of the worst ways to die. So on that note, Ill pass. :big grin:

23. mitch24

mitch24 Guest

some of you girls are kinky as hell and i like it

24. n3wb

n3wb Guest

Its not just for inexperianced. ANYONE in ANY TYPE of bondage should have a "safeword" (a word to say when things get out of hand and they/you need to stop). As for the guy who said he didnt like it, well, duh, you were in a life threatening situation. Its not really about being held underwater, Its about the trust, and power control and the fact that whoever is giving themselves to you, and it's alot of responsibility and people newly into bondage should'nt even be playing with water bondage until they get a better understanding of what BDSM is and what it stands for. For some is about the sex, for me its a a lifestyle that I continually learn new things about my world.

25. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

oh ya...she could be most definatly enjoying it...me, I'd be freaking out and loosing 20lbs through the panick sweat I'd be in :hs: :eek4d: :rofl:

*this is unknownmember2k4 btw...name change*