Head advice...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BlaqueMan, Mar 8, 2007.

1. BlaqueMan

BlaqueMan New Member

So i have a problem, as many of you know, i recently had sex with my girlfriend for the first time, it was amazizng, however, she still isnt very good at giving head. Is there anything i can do to help her out, or show her a different way? Please help!

2. dude101

dude101 New Member

all i gotta say is this...practice makes perfect mate

talk to her while she's giving you head...tell her what hits ur spot the most and doesnt...and let it go from there

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

send her over to my place :dunno:

but seriously, i've been with girls who have sucked tons of dick and they still are no good at it. actually I don't think I've had an enjoyable blow job... ever. I mean they feel good but it takes me forever to cum and I usually have to jerk off at the end.

It's all about getting a rythmn going and not stopping. Girls who don't swallow deserve to be shot. playing with the balls helps, also most girls dont understand that SUCKING dick requires you to actually suck on the dick, not just bob your head up and down. Switching shit up is good in the beginning to get you in the mood (licking the cock up and down teasing the head etc) but once she commits she's gotta keep going until the deed is done.

4. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

You just have to have her try different things. Also, practice makes perfect.

5. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

:werd:

Thing that has gotten me in the past is as soon as they get a good rhythm going they get tired and stop, so it then its like starting all over again once they get going again.

Sucks, pun intended, that you've never had a good blow job because its a great sensation. :bj: