SRS He chose her..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Insatiable, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Insatiable

Insatiable ..........................

He threw away 6 years with me, to be with some girl he barely knows. I loved him more than I ever thought I could love someone. I supported him (as in "yay you!".. not financially or anything.), I was proud of him regardless of what he was doing in life, I never nagged, I was never smothering... so wtf? What was so wrong with me?? :wtc:

6 years... for some girl he doesn't know, and who doesn't know him.

It hurts so bad. I can't freakin stop crying long enough to breathe, eat, or sleep. I told him to leave me alone, and never talk to me again. I just don't know how to be without him. I don't know how to not talk to him, and ask how his day went. I can't figure out for the life of me how to start my life over again. I'm not sure I'll ever love again. :wtc: :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

2. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

It will get better in time. People fall out of love. It doesn't mean that you're not worthy of love, or that you're not good enough. Everyone deserves to love and be loved. Its the motherfucker of things that it never lasts. You'll love again. Just hang in there, and try to eat and get out of bed and get some exercise if you can.

3. desichic123

desichic123 New Member

4. WaLLy

WaLLy New Member

:hug: hang in there. i know it sucks. i'm going through a rough time, too. i found that being with friends and just keeping busy helps. the pain will come and go but i know eventually it will go away. best of luck.

5. arhcewing

arhcewing Guest

I once knew the feeling too in that time it was the worst time of my life. The only thing i can say too is be strong. you can get through this.

6. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

oh yeah so many people have gone through this. Friends will save your life in times like this, and just keep yourself busy. I go to the gym and lift weights when stuff like this gets me down, and it will go away eventually. Hang in there. You'll find a guy someday who will make you forget about him

7. Insatiable

I know friends would help right now. Sadly, I don't have any. I just moved, and don't know anyone around here.. except for him, and his friends. I just called my mom to come pick me up... to keep me from doing something stupid. Not that I really think I would... I just don't want to be alone.

I seriously don't know how I'm going to pull through this. Love is very important to me. I just want 1 person to share my life with. I don't think I'm going to want to be with anyone again, for a long long time.

8. johan

johan Active Member

Spend a lot of time with your family.

Right now you are in very vulnerable state, and your perceptions (especially of men) will be skewed. Oh sure, right this very second, you probably feel it will be a long long time.

But in a few months, the hurt will have faded slightly, but the need will have increased. It is at this time that you might make a bad judgement in male partners.

So, be with your family if at all possible. Heal yourself in a safe and loving (non-sexual) environment. I don't mean to be preachy but I've seen the alternate sad scenario play out all too often.

good luck.

9. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

it takes time, cheer up. we all go through it sometime

10. camo~

camo~ I LURK

Dont take it personal. Guys kinda suck like that. We always think that one piece of ass that is out of our reach is going to be so much better than the one we have. He will regret his error. Hes just thinking with his dick instead of his heart.

Btw- :cuddle:

Edit: How the hell did I find myself in this forum? :dunno:

11. Insatiable

The thing that gets me, is he kept telling me how wrong it was. That he couldn't believe how stupid he was to be leaving someone who loves him, for someone he barely knows. Yet, he feels he "has to do it"... but couldn't explain why. :sadwavey:

12. camo~

camo~ I LURK

Wanna get even with him? Washington isnt too far away. :69:

:rofl:

13. johan

johan Active Member

Actually it's not at all uncommon. It's a pretty familiar story actually.
    Let him go.

14. camo~

camo~ I LURK

Yeah , we need our egos stroked by strange women to make us feel like we are still attractive. Then our dicks take over. We honestly cant control it. :hsugh:

15. *XxChocoTacoxX

*XxChocoTacoxX Mmm... Choco tacos... :drool:

If you loved him and you were there for him like you said you were and he still left, he's stupid and you didn't need him anyway. There are plenty of other fish in the ocean and I'm sure you're going to catch the right one for you some day. You'll find one that will always be there for you and will love you unconditionally. Just don't give up. You gotta stay in the game.

"Love ain't simple.
    How can it be?
    Anything worth having
    You work at annually."

16. Insatiable

Well, thanks for all the opinions. I just want him to be miserable too. It's killing me that he already has somebody else, and just gets to skip over the heartbreak. :wtc: I hope she screws him over.

Here's to surviving another day. I'm at least out of bed and dressed today.

17. Balzak

Balzak New Member

man....that's sad. seems like another insignificant problem in the world, but it means a lot to those affected.

18. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Get out of bed again, and try and get some exercise. Cry while you run, hard. Hit a punching bag. Lift some weights. You'd be amazed at how it helps. If I didn't have the gym when I broke up with my gf in Moscow, I don't know what I woulda done, but it probably woulda resulted in my untimely demise.

19. Insatiable

I know it seems insignificant. I always thought I was a much stronger person, but this is seriously dragging me down. I truly, truly, loved this person with all I had to give. I just can't make myself stop, and not care anymore. I wish I could.

Exercise sounds good. I'm gonna go use the rowing machine, and scream the whole time.

20. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Love: Its a motherfucker.

21. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Yup. I know how you feel. Your mind tells you one thing...you think there are "plenty of other fish in the sea", "I don't want to be someone else's doormat", "he/she was not worth it", "I shouldn't let this bother me there are other bigger things in the world", etc.

But somehow you made yourself vulnerable to someone and it hurts like a bitch. Lean on your family first, then your friends. Sometimes the only response that can make you feel better at this point is to hear somebody say "I've been down that road.... you're not alone"

22. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

period

23. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I went through something similar. Saw my ex today who pretty much confirmed my suspicions of them being more intimate than I had originally thought. But it's ok because hey we all have our own lives to live. Experiences come and go. As long as you come away learning something, you can call it a great experience. Here's what my horoscope said today: "Something you lost was never really yours to begin with. Let it go and move on." :hs:

24. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

6 years.... wow...

did you guys ever argue over anything? how could he just get-up and go like that?

like others have said... hang in there... get into your hobbies... just keep busy
    "busy" is always the keyword when shit like this happens... get plenty of it :)

25. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

Yep. It happened to a friend of mine just about this time last year.

He had was in a very serious relationship...so serious to the point that they went shopping for rings one day. Then out of the blue, she breaks up with him and tells him a couple of weeks later that she's getting married and moving to Louisiana.