Hay guys

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xinster, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xinster

xinster New Member

I think that there has been a huge increase in the amount of relationship problems/questions/depressing "realizations" (cynical bullshit) threads in the past few weeks. I dont know why, but its kind of annoying, because it always becomes a red vs. blue vs. purple argument in the end. Ive never been to the asylum, but i imagine it cant be very different than what vag is like right now. It's just totally not productive or even remotely secksi anymore.

Im going to quit coming here and wasting mine and everybody's time. Falconer, its probably something that would benefit you more than me. I dunno though, i cant understand you, really. Good luck

Yail, your cool and you take alot of time to write out elaborate advice. I get it though, your arrogant. Your proud of it. Awesome. We all get it now.

Pocodiablo, i dunno where you went but i wish you didnt

skeletor, im glad you left the cage forum. It made me realize what a fucking drain Sammo is, and how worthless that forum is too.

Women of the vag- ...*shrug*... youll never really get it. i dont think yail expects you to. but everyone still keeps arguing.

Everyone else that gave cool advice- thanks! But il stick with a PUA forum thats more catered to my liking.

2. Placebo

Placebo New Member

What's the point of this post? Just had to let everyone know how you feel?

Just curious.

3. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.