having trouble finding the gspot

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by trix are for kids, Aug 5, 2007.

1. trix are for kids

trix are for kids New Member

trying the classic two finger come hither motion, i still cant seem to find the gspot. i can feel that rough area when i first enter (like the roof of your mouth), but dont find the "shell" past in. after reading the sticky on the vag faq, im still not finding it (2-3" on the vaginal wall belly button side?). what is it supposed to feel like? once i past the rough spot, the entire roof of the vagina feels exactly the same. i encounter a shell like feeling at the end, but it is only when my fingers are entirely in there, and its not of the roof at all, making the come hither motion non applicable, so i doubt that is it. i was told to use two finger and then position it to 11 oclock to find it. i can feel the pubic bone with no problem, but finding the gspot seems impossible. what am i doing wrong? ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks alot

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

yeh, im pretty sure it IS that rough spot you're feeling.

try isolating it when her clit is aroused, as it is all the same tissue.

3. fray

fray New Member

yeah, pretty sure she needs a good level of arousal before it feels like much. She may also not be real sensitive. :dunno: I never really felt much before I was with my current bf. Not sure what he does different.

I know during sex I feel it more if I contract my stomach (so it's like I'm mid-crunch), but using your fingers should get you there without that. Not sure if stomach flexion actually helps or if that's just me.

4. trix are for kids

trix are for kids New Member

thanks, ill try it out. the only thing is that rough patch is like 0.5-1" when i enter, as opposed to the 2-3" i always hear about. is it different for every girl or something?