Having Sex VS. Making Love

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Solus Emsu, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

First. Will someone explain the difference to me?
    Second. If there really is a difference, which do you prefer?
    Last. Why you prefer it.

Discuss......

2. Altered_Ego

Altered_Ego (+.+)(-.-)(_ _) ..zz

i believe that making love is when you try to connect with your partner and not think of just yourself. i know i have been guilty many of times of thinking about my partner and then about 10-15 minutes into it i am thinking of myself and trying to get myself off and it kind of leaves her just sitting taking what i am giving....so..

when love making its not rough, relaxed, and both parties are calm...you think of the other person and they think of you..and its just a smooth ride...nothing crazy and sweet...or at least thats how i would describe it...

and which one do i like? well, with my gf i like love making...cause most of the time everything that happens between us is when we have both come home from work, taking a shower and eating dinner and its time to go to bed..and after a nice slow night of love making i sleep very well...

if you just straigh up go at it, sure i get tired...but it normally makes me very hyper late at night and i cant sleep...so that type of sex normally happens earlier in the day or first thing in the morning....gah..im still tired as i do not think i made any sense..haha

3. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

I consider love making more sensual and calm. More intimate then just "sex". Seeing as i'm in love with my g/f, the first time we do that I really can't wait for. I don't want to build it up, but we haven't even had sex yet and she just makes me feel incredible. I can't imagine the first time we make love. I'm definitely looking forward to it, but it's wierd. For the first time, as much as i want to do that with her, I almost want to wait. I've never desired someone so much, but at the same time i'm ok with waiting...

Anyone want to help me understand why this is? :dunno:

4. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

As I see it.

Make love

Have sex

Fuck

In order or my normal preference

5. Altered_Ego

how old are you?

6. NSX

NSX OT Supporter

Sex = mechanical
    Making Love = emotional

7. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

So making love is basically emotional sex is what you are saying?

Well let me ask this....... Can you emotionally fuck? :dunno:

8. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

9. Altered_Ego

[email protected] dude, thats good that you feel this way at your age..if you dont mind me askin are you a virgin?

10. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Making love is slow emotional deep sex (spiritual) if you will; fucking is just completely animalistic hardcore pounding dirty sex and having sex is somewhere in between ;)

11. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

I have sex while she makes love.

12. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

not a virgin. Been with 2 girls. 1 in a relationship, and 1 in a 1 night stand type of deal. I don't regret sleeping with the one i was with at the time, but the 1 night stand, i regret quite a bit. I did however, learn my lesson. Sex without a relationship is worthless to me. Without the strong emotional bond of a relationship w/ someone I care about deeply, it doesn't really do it for me.

It's just wierd that I love the girl i'm with now more then I ever could have imagined caring about someone, and I don't mind waiting for her, and think it would probably be best. It's just hard to control myself around her. I would wait, but I'm not sure how much longer we're going to last not making love.

I thought i'd been in love before, and as cliche as this sounds, she made me feel 11nty billion times stronger then I ever have before. Our first kiss was like out of a movie or something. It's hard to describe, but i believe that when you know, you know.

I know.

13. Altered_Ego

you do...when you know you know.

i would always ask friends and family how i would know when i found the "ONE". they always told me as long as i had to ask that questions i didnt know

14. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Sex is purely physical. Making love to me is trying to see the inner beauty in your partner. It'll allow you to connect more emotionally and make it a much more special feeling moment.

15. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

they speak the truth.

She got scared very early in our relationship, and knowing what I do and how i feel, rather then get pissy and ignore her, we met up, talked things out, and things have been great since. i honestly could have told this woman I loved her from the moment we first kissed. As a matter of fact, she said "do you think when you know, you know?" that night that we did. I agreed, I said i know.

i've only known her for 3 months and i already cannot imagine my life without her. I could force myself to survive if I had to without her, but in no way is that what I want.

She is > * :love: :wiggle:

16. meatball

meatball you're the grasshole ya grasshole OT Supporter

I need them both....nothing like making love to my girlfriend and nothing like going all out lust and fucking her either. You need the balance.

17. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

i can def see that...to keep it interesting.

18. weakone

weakone New Member

I agree. While my boyfriend and I sometimes have sex, it's more about making love. Feeling more emotional that just physical. More emotional contact during making love, too.. Holding each other, saying I love you mid-moment, etc. While in having sex, you're in it to get off, mostly.

19. weakone

weakone New Member

Having sex with someone you barely know? :hsugh:

I'd rather explore the person I love's body a million times before I go out and have a one night stand with someone I pick up.

20. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

:werd:

21. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

22. :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Stick with this attitude and you will someday have a wonderful wife woh loves adn adores you and you will have the MOSt gratifying sex life ever. You had TONS more sex being in a relationship, than trying to go out every night and find a new piece of a$$.

While Stork..., is lonely and bitter, paying cheap hookers to please him. Or spending ridiculous money on women only wanting one thing at the end of the night, Leaving him always feeling unsatisifed and dirty. Which by his attitudes hthey might already be dirty.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2005
  23. weakone

weakone New Member

I'm a girl. :rofl: But thank you, I've already found someone who loves and adores me. And I love and adore exploring his body, more than anything in the world.. And our sex life is amazing (mainly because I find everything about him.. including his body - amazing.) :)

24. I'm very very happy for you! :wiggle:

25. I'm very very happy for you!