FRK Having sex next to the window

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DC2, Jan 30, 2007.

1. DC2

DC2 Member

Lately, I found myself wanting to push my wife against the window making her fully exposed to the outside while having sex. We went to a trip a month ago and we stayed in this hotel room that has a huge window. One night, I turned off the lights, openned all the blinds, then pushed her against the window with her breast pressed hard on it and fucked her from behind while we both enjoyed the view to the outside. After that night, I was hooked. I did it a few more times. And the risk of possibly someone would see us having sex makes it even more exiting. Now that I'm home, I always want to have sex in the living room with the blinds half closed. My wife doesn't want to be watched, but she is normally too busy enjoying the sex and can't pay much attention to the outside. Somehow, it turns me on with the feeling that someone might be watching my wife getting an orgasm.

Does anyone else do this too?

2. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

i have always wanted to do this ... current SO doesnt want to do it though :/

3. DC2

DC2 Member

My wife didn't want to do it neither, but when she has a dick inside her, she loses her mind and I could do just about anything to her. I asked her what's her thought about having sex next to the window afterward, and she said it's different, it felt good.

4. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

cool. i think the big problem for my current SO is that we both live in apartment complexes filled with college students ... but im moving to a house this weekend that doesnt have any neighbors very close ... just a main road about 50 ft away :naughty:

so we will see

5. DC2

DC2 Member

The hotel room we did it in was on the 7th floor in a city with other buildings pretty close by, but not directly across from us.

We were house hunting a while ago and there were a few houses with bedrooms facing parks.... Too bad they were so overpriced, otherwise, I would be fucking my wife with windows wide open all the time.

6. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

we've walked naked by the windows in dorm rooms before to wave to friends being naked.

7. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

I've always wanted to do it on the balcony of a hotel room. Take her from behind while she looks over the balcony. Damn, gettin a woody just thinkin :drool:

8. 3MTA3

3MTA3 er skotin mit mein ambatt

A few years ago whilst walking along the "boardwalk" on VA Beach with 'devil one spring, I could have swore there were a couple couples doing just that, or warming up to it. We've done a couple public displays of copulation, once on P'cola Beach at night, while other couples were walking by, and something similiar to your remark on our last vacation to FL, totally HOT and she was preggers at the time.

9. meatball

meatball you're the grasshole ya grasshole

me and my ex used to do this ALLLLL the time

nobody ever saw (to my knowledge) bc it's the type of neighborhood where people dont really just look out their windows at night, but wow just the thought of it was so exciting

10. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I've always wanted to have sex on a balcony...with me bending over the rails

:o

11. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

damn, this thread just reminded me of a fantasy i have about someone. now im not going to be able to get it out of my head all weekend :o

12. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

haha ex used to like to throw open all the blinds and do it in plain sight. I was self conscious at first but damn...it was fun and hot.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

what about having sex out a window?

14. -Shaggs-

-Shaggs- Member

I like using the sliding glass doors, same effect, very hot

15. LordOvenMitt

LordOvenMitt New Member

Sex on a beach would be nice. The sand part isnt too appealing, but as long as a few blankets are layered, I am all for it. :)

16. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

yes, this is a total thrill.

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Hmm...never had sex in a window
    sex outside though...lots of that...its my favorite, in parks, nxt to freeways, beach, in a rubber raft once :mamoru: