SRS Having sex for the first time(anonymous thread)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Darketernal, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I'm a 20 year old college student and never had sex before. I'm good looking, in good shape, all that good stuff, never had problems finding girls who are attracted to me, but also never had sex. It's probably because my skills with women were lacking and I wasn't good at making the next move.

I met this girl about 3 weeks ago. Saw her once in person, got her number, and have been texting all day every day since then. I didn't realize it, but apparently I was doing a really good job at talking to her via text. She really likes me and wants to fuck right when we get back to school, yes she said that and yes it's legit.

Now I'm pretty nervous because I felt I built myself up for high expectations and I've never had sex before. Should I tell her I never had sex before? When if I do? Seems like this girl has had sex a lot before so I'm afraid to disappoint.

2. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

Yeah you should.
    The first sex you will ever have will be the worse sex you will ever have.

Seriously. Just get it over with. It ain't all that special.
    If you tell her before hand then she will understand.

3. Capt. Slow

Capt. Slow Member

Not necessarily. However, you should tell her if you plan or could see yourself in a relationship with her. If you are just going to have sex with her and let that be that.. then she does not need to know.

4. Don Ganja

Don Ganja Drunk Driving > *

just have fun with it. once you have your dick inside her shes all yours until your done. hell shes all yours once you start to kiss her. she will not push you off and tell you to go home, so do what you want, tell her to do things. if you are using a condom, make sure you actually know how to use it. try one on before you see her so you dont get confused and feel comfortable with it.

as for telling her its your first time, i personally would stay away from that. she doesn't really need to know. i would also stay away from any talk about a relationship because judging from your post you have not even really hung out with her yet.

above all, HAVE FUN! its what girls are all about!

5. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

if its not of particular value, and the sex is recreational, then dont think about what she wants, think about what you want, and keep your personal information to yourself.

6. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

I don't have the feel that this is the case.

However, let me throw this out.

Dude, virgin sex is terrible. It is the worst. You got all these ideas in your head and not a one of them is gonna come true.

This idea of 'saving yourself' for that special someone is a bit flawed. You want to show that special someone your best, right?

My advice (and I may get shit for this) is to get that virgin experience the hell over with. Some chick comes onto you, you are not that into her - fucking perfect.

Bang a couple of chicks like that THEN save yourself for that special someone.

Yes I am of a certain conservative mindset. Yes I believe this.

7. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

you make no sense.

8. philvia

philvia SUCKIN ON MY TITTIES LIKE YOU WANTIN ME CALLIN ME

i would be uncomfortable sexing a slut.

9. Don Ganja

except for the first sentence, i think this is terrible advice. if you want to find out what she likes, tell her what you like (i know you dont know what you like, but you certainly know what you would like to try), then she may respond to that with "oh baby that so sexy, i like it when the guy does *insert weird armpit fetish here*"

10. lrochat

lrochat New Member

armpit fetish? o_O

11. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Boarderline best sex I ever had because not only was it epicly good sex, but it was also my first time which made it even more :bowdown:

If losing your virginity isn't anything "special" then fuck her, especially if she's experienced, you will not regret it. First time sex with a much more experienced woman = thumbs up. If she's good you dont really have to know how to do anything to have your mind blown and herself to be satisfied, so give her the heads up that you're inexperienced thought I wouldn't throw the word virgin out there in this context.

12. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I suggest this.

13. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

Before the date, jerk one out if your nervous you won't last long.

Here we go... Intimacy is as much about communication as it is about the physical acts. Have a conversation with her about what you'd like and what she'd like to do. Be detailed, as this will only make her more excited for the event. Be honest with her as well. I'm not sure what it means for you to not have had sex... Some individuals believe that is the case if you've not had intercourse, but done everything else. What ever your history, remember this girl is NOT the same as any other girl. You are better off talking with her before hand, and opening a dialogue. You communication before, during, and after is the key to a successful night.

Final word of advice: Don't let your pecker do the choosing for you... Meaning, you don't have to marry the first girl you fuck around with.

14. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Nervousness of this kind is very often rooted in fears that she will "find out" about your secret and reject you. What's your secret? That you've never had sex but here's the good news......when sex is good, it's fantastic and when it's bad, it's still pretty fucking great! :)

Try not to worry and just focus on her. I've found that when I focus on my partner and try to help her have a fun, hot and enjoyable time then the benefit is that I have fun. When I was new to fucking and I was selfish and just took what I wanted, it was far less satisfying. After I became more experienced, I found out how fun it can be to just up and take what you want.

15. Don Ganja

it really depends on the person. i can't feel shit on ultra-thins.

16. OniMinion

Any updates on this?

17. Darketernal

I'm pretty sure this girl wants a relationship and I'm willing to try that. Should I wait until we are actually about to have sex to tell her? Like you all said, it's going to be awful sex, so I at least want her to know so she understands why it's bad. I'm just afraid of her taking it the wrong way or something.

18. IRSISRSRI

IRSISRSRI New Member

Lol, those things feels like I got an anesthetic injected in my junk. I can't climax at all with them.

I agree with OniMinion, jerk off before you see her.

19. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Be honest, then the first time you'll be fast because of the excitment, or you'll be really slow or even impotent out of fear. Either way, it's really important that you know it's normal for those things to happen. You can let go of the anxiety by knowing you're no different than anyone else.

Then, you get on top, go a few rounds and it'll all be history and a lifelong memory.

That's my prediction. You know why? Because it's sensible and reality.

20. bubblescivic

bubblescivic New Member

if she asks to shit on your chest say no, no matter how much you wanna get laid.

21. Darketernal

I fucked her many times and it was great!

22. The Great Deceiver

The Great Deceiver 21st Century Schizoid Man

23. OniMinion

:cool:

24. Don Ganja

fuck yeah

25. The Great Deceiver

The Great Deceiver 21st Century Schizoid Man

So do we get a thread in the vaginarium on details :x: