SRS having problems making the next move with this girl

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by derp, Nov 3, 2006.

1. derp

derp Active Member

so i've been kinda sorta seeing this girl for the past 3 weeks. she randomly added me on facebook (that's not how i met her though) and i accepted for whatever reason but never communicated with her. months later, i end up randomly at her house. my college buddy was visiting from out of town and we meet up with his high school buddy who brings this girl who ends up being the facebook girl's room mate. hah. i see her picture in the living room and im like i know this girl. so that's how i met this girl.

anyways, we all go to the bar and we leave when it closes and before i know it, i'm on her bed and we're making out for a while. she tells me all this stuff like im so hot or whatever. she implores and begs that i spend the night but i wanted to go home since i'd been out of the house since like 8am so i leave at like 4am. :o

now we've hung out fairly regularly since then. twice a week usually. i've taken her to some bars, out to a nice restaurant, hung out at her place and watched movies and snuggled and stuff...holding hands, legs on top of legs, etc...but the damn sober kiss. i just can't do that yet. i dont know why. i have no problems doing the other more basic things. i've already told her i liked her and she said the same.

take for instance last night. she invites me over to watch grey's anatomy and the oc (i do watch those :o). she has a good bottle of wine open and stuff. she wanted me to come like 2 hrs before the shows start but i couldnt come then. she calls me again to ask where i am. i show up about an hour before the shows and at first, im slightly distant with her, but gradually, we get all close and stuff. now i guess i keep on coming up with excuses--in this case, i didnt try to make out with her because her room mate was on the other couch watching tv with us. but we did have some time alone before and i didnt really try any moves. :(

we're probably gonna do stuff this saturday...but right now im kinda frustrated at myself for stumbling along. and im sure she is too. her patience will run out. im just getting too comfortable because i know she doesn't know that many people here. :hsr:

cliffs: met girl and made out with girl when we first met. done various date things after and on brink of relationship, but sorta stumbling right now.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

So basically you need to unchain yourself to succeed. If you need alcohol with that, be my guest. The only advice i can give you is to enjoy but drink with measure, and go for the kill instead of hesitating and dying as a result.

Go for gold in your life, don't ask for it. Obtain it with your own hands, and it will be yours. Just one thing tho, make sure you really love this girl, and show some comittment, this because that's what all the girls want in the end.

After you'd got your swing with her, try to be more couragous without needing booze to unwind yourself. You see its like a formula 1 racing car, in this flirting race you are putting your foot too much on the break, and the slow moving is causing you to lose the race to her heart,more pedal to the metal with her, and let yourself go.

3. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

I'm confused as to what is stopping you. You've already made out with her before, you've hung out plenty of times and done a lot of touching....why the need for alcohol at this point? I understand at first. Just go for it, once you get it out of the way you shouldn't have any issues.

4. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Dude...don't force it....just let it happen. When the time is right, go for it.

5. derp

derp Active Member

:dunno: i guess im just putting up these barriers. i mean, if it was a random chick at the club, i think it would be easier. just not used to the relationship thing really. :hsd: hopefully i can change things tomorrow when i go out with her.

6. derp

derp Active Member

:mamoru: good F1 analogy. im brazilian so i should just try my best to emulate senna or something. :o thanks for the advice.