Have your parents ever walked in on you having sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bush77, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

I need to hear some stories after what happened to me tonight...

We were in my Gf's basment and her mom was supposed to be asleep. We hear her mom calling her name on the way downstairs. Im in utter shock and disbelief. We have maybe 10 seconds to get fully dressed... she runs into the washroom and i throw her her clothes. Her mom is banging on the basement door (baricaded by a chair) yelling her name well i get dressed. once dressed i sit on the couch horrified out of my mind and eventually she gets the door open and enters.

"Go home elliott, you should be ashamed of yourself." is all she says to me. This is especially bad because we've been going out for 10 months and i grew close to her mom. i wont be able to look her in the eye anymore...

I later have to hear about all the terrible things she said to my gf after i left :wtc:

ahhhhhhhhh this is terrible. anyone have any stories of their own to cheer me up?

2. Diedemus

Diedemus Google is my HMO

My dad almost walked in on my fiance and I when we first started going out, thankfully I had thrown up a makeshift lock and was directly in front of the door. Had the "lock" broke, I probably would have knocked him out when I kicked the door shut lol

3. Raggity Man

Raggity Man Lets share the milk of human kindness

gf sister walks in on us while in basement, made it 4 days before the parents found out and banned me from her basically, that was 4 years ago, havent talked to her since

4. Muffin Man

Muffin Man New Member

her mom walked in on me and i had no pants on under the covers, it was the shit, kinda turned me on

5. nickgonzo

nickgonzo oh ya

ROFL

6. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

:cjerk:

7. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I'm pretty sure they have opened the door half way on me having sex before, but never fully pounced on me.

However one memmorable moment does stand out.
    My g/f at the time was on my couch, I was on the floor with her legs spread, my head between them... The couch was in direct view of the door into my room, out of nowhere the door flings open and in comes my dear mother stearing directly at me and asking me a question regaurding difficulties she was experiencing with her computer....

I stop doing what I was doing, with hands still on my g/f's knees, look up at her, raise one of my brows and go "ughhhhhh"...

Her face goes tomato red and she storms out the door saying " oh sorry sorry, in a russian accent"

Gold, pure gold... I was laughing, my ex was damn embarassed to come downstairs after.

8. Spaulding Smails

Spaulding Smails Real Estate Guru

*back in HS*

Was supposed to be babysitting the little sister while parents were out playing golf... three seperate times there was a knock on the door, and gf told the little sister to go away...

Third knock, door opens...Im balls deep while blowing my load into the gf... ITs the father.... The look on his face i will never never forget...

I fly off of her onto the side of the bed, door closes after he tells us we need to have a talk... So we get dressed, im half expecting to get my ass kicked...

We have a wonderful conversation about responsibility with both her parents... Then they tell me to leave...

I get dropped off at the train, im sitting in a seat on my way back home and realize i never took off the condom, and it was sitting on my thigh (wearing khaki shorts) and some grandmother was staring at it...

I get off the train, toss the jimmy into the woods and start walking home... Some kid riding his bike on the sidewalk called me a faggot and told me to get out of his way. I was emotionally distraught and in a rage at the thought of losing my longterm gf. I charged at him and knocked him off his bike...

9. Balzak

Balzak New Member

what was his reaction???!

10. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

lmao wow these are some good stories!! NOw to share mine....

I was 15 years old at the time (my bf (now hubby) was 17). No one was home at his house for the day so we were in his bedroom and I was wearing only his t-shirt and he had his dick pulled out of his boxers. I was in the middle of giving him head and we hear a noise in the house. So we get dressed and walk out into the house and there are his grandparents in the kitchen. We figured we'd lucked out and that they had no idea. Later though we found out that they walked down the hall to see if he was home and we had the door to the room open slightly and his grandma saw all and reported it to his mother. I was SOOO mortified!!! His mom confronted us about it and I had to write an appology letter to both his mother and grandparents.

AND ANOTHER STORY! ugg...

My best friend and I were "experiementing" during a sleep over. The next morning we shoved the sex dice and hot-boobie-warming-oil under the blankets and went out for the day. Later during the day I came home and my mom has this really weird look on her face and her voice is all shaky and stuff. So I kept asking her what was wrong. She eventually says "I found your "toys"... we'll talk about it later". I wanted to die! My girlfriend and I spent the afternoon/evening trying to figure out how we would get out of it. Ofcourse my parents thought that the "toys" were for me and my boyfriend not me and my friend... heehee... Anyway the next morning before my friend had to leave we asked to talk to my mom and my friend told her that the items were hers and had nothing to do with me or my bf. She said that she had brought them down to show to me because she thought they were funny and that a friend had bought them for her as a gag gift. Luckly my mom bought this (actually it was true... excpet we left out the part that we'd USED them!) and was satisfied.

11. Spaulding Smails

Spaulding Smails Real Estate Guru

It was right next to a 3' high rock wall, i sent him over it... i had to walk about 20 steps from there before i turned the corner... i just kept walking after that...didn;t see him again...bike looked fine..

12. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

:bowrofl: the image of "ughhh" :rofl:

13. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i think i have been caught more times than i havent...but the best one i can think of is one time me and my ex are goin at it on my bed...my dad walks in and sees us, well we stop and try hidin it but we knew we were caught. :noes: he looks at me and says"kory, when ur done can u come give me a hand outside." well as soon as he leaves i hurry and dress and run outside hopin to kinda make him believe we werent havin sex. as soon as he sees me he looks at me and goes "done already, i know i didnt raise a minute man" i was so damn embarrassed i kinda wanted to go back and finish. :cocked:

14. Hunt

Hunt Active Member

:rofl::rofl:

That's sweet how he seemed to be cool with it.

15. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

lol my parents know everything i have done...they want me to let them know...they knew that me and my ex were to that stage cuz we were together for almost 2 years...which sucked cuz it took almost two years to get her to have sex...lil bitch:fawk:

16. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

i dont really have many stories about getting caught other than sexing in my old bedroom at my parents house while they were out and letting the girl be loud because i thought no one was home but afterwards hear that the dishwasher is turned on, tv is on loud, and my parents are outside on the deck. Had that happen a few times and it always felt awkward because you know you're busted but don't want to bring it up lol. Got busted by about 6 cops one time though, that sucked.

17. marauder

marauder New Member

Do tell us this story :)

18. RedDawg

ive told it a few times but it probably got purged by now, i'll write it up during lunch. its probably the best entertaining sexual story i have.

19. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

I've never been caught, but i know it'll happen eventually because my mom pulls shit like th is ALL THE TIME.

Fortunately she's cool so it won't make a difference when it does happen. She's seen me come home from a date at 6, 7 or 8 in the morning plenty of times, i'm sure she knows what I was doing. It amazes me how uptight some people can be about sex.

20. RedDawg

i'll prob. get a lot of bsflags on this one since i usually do whenever i get egged into telling it at bars but whatever:

well i was driving around with my g/f at the time and she wants to find a place to park so i find a shopping plaza, pull around the back and park in this dark corner by a loading dock. So we start messing around and small car + leather seats = not the easiest time trying to position. So we end up ripping about 3 condoms, she sits on one and tears it, i rip one opening it, etc. so i just chuck em all outside the car. Stock boys were probably like :ugh: the next day lol. So finally we get going, has some soft music going on the radio when all of the sudden i see beams of light cutting in through the windows and searching inside the car. I look over my shoulder and theres a cop looking in at my naked ass :fawk: I jump off and roll the window down while the g/f tries to cover up, he asks for IDs, makes sure were both there consenting and walks away with our IDs, this is a big problem since her father was a high ranking authority figure. So i barely throw on some jeans and she's just covering herself with clothes as we both hop out of the car and plead with the cop to not run our names or anything as no doubt her father would find out. So he agrees as i notice 4 other police cars rolling up all pointint their spotlights at us. He must have seen the :eek4: look on my face and explained that the drug store who's loading dock we parked in had an attempted robbery the night before and they thought they were trying again so they rolled 4 cars to the scene, him and his partner had crept around the store to sneak up on us and got my moon as a suprise. So everythings good, no names run, woman's finally dressed and all the cops leave except for the original one. I go to start my car and click click click, dead battery. Well the nice officer hears it and laughs saying how next time we "park" to not play the radio but also notices i have a 5 speed so he offers to help me try and roll the car up the loading dock incline then push it forward while the g/f tries to pop the clutch to get it started. So we move to the front of the car and start pushing it in reverse up this incline when all of the sudden he slips on something and smashes face first down onto my hood. Well remember those broken condoms? I guess spermicide is slippery on concrete. He jumps up and grabs his face, i'm guessing his nose broke because blood is just pouring everywhere, all over my car's hood (white car) just everywhere. He yells to me "good luck with the car" and runs back around the building to where he must have parked the cruiser and i'm left standing there like :eek3: looked at the g/f whose :noes: and then we both :rofl: Anyway, i had to end up calling my friend at about 2am to come with jumper cables. He shows up, walks over to my car and sees all the blood on the hood, turns around and we walk back to his truck to get the cables. He says to me "dude wtf, is she on the rag?" I guess assuming we were fooling around on the hood. I just laugh and tell him the story, jump start the car, and that was the last time that g/f ever wanted to do some public sexing.

21. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Did you ever think that maybe parents aren't so uptight about the actual sex but the consequences (babies and STIs) that come with having sex?

I've never been caught by my mom but I have been caught by the police.

22. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I am confused who walked in on you, his mother or your mother. If it was his mother why did she say he was huge. If it was your mother then how had he walked in on her naked

23. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

what do you want to know? I don't want to sidetrack this topic too much, but just to give you the cliffs version, my best friend and I have ended up fooling around with each other multiple times. Over the time it's involved those sex dice/boobie warming oil, a double dildo, some sexy outfits and a camera. We've had lots of fun :mamoru:

24. deznutz

deznutz New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Never had anyone walk in on me...a few friends have when i was in the dorms..but who cares

25. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

I wasn't talking about just parents.