FRK Have you ever wanted to shout out:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by naughtie, Jan 7, 2007.

1. naughtie

naughtie New Member

"I know you are faking it! You are such a bad actor!!!"

:rofl:

Hahaha! So we are having sex with this girl. She is this extremely hot latina with humongous boobs. She had an insatiable appetite for sex. Everything we could have asked for. Her pussy was nice and smooth and tight. Her taste was faint but it was sweet and warm. And when she started grinding on my mouth and tongue, her juices made her slip and slide all over my face.

She was sucking on aphoric's rock hard cock and my pussy was twitching. I was watching her tits slap against each other, when it happened. Her eyes rolled back into the back of her head and I knew she was going to cum. Her whole body began to spasm and then she started looking exactly like she was having grand mal seizures. Except she made these low rumbling growls "Oohhhhhhhhhhh!'' She fell off of me and just lay there on the ground twitching. Now I have had my share of amazing orgasms. And I like to think that I am pretty good at licking pussies. But she was on the ground for a FULL TEN MINUTES twitching and spasming. No one was touching her. We just stared at her in disbelief. Ten minutes feels like an eternity when you are feeling very naked and awkward and unsure of what to do next. She had her eyes closed which spared us the obligation to act like we understood what exactly she was doing.

When it was over, aphoric broke the silence with "So... are you ready for another round?"

"Hell, yes!'' She replied.

:mamoru:

She was a true freak though, which is why we endured this confusing display again and again. She let me fuck her with a strap on, we played on the sex swing, we moved to the couch, to the floor, to the couch again. It was amazing.

Maybe she was having true orgasms. I don't know. Does anyone else have experiences where they were at least 75% sure the other partner was faking it, but you went along with it anyway for the sake of freaky?

Or a better question would be... has anyone been with a person with odd orgasm behavior?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  2. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

Wow what a hot story!

3. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

:eek4: Woah. That was a hot quickie.

:dunno: My sweet pet remains incredibley sensative after a good O for a good 5 minutes, to where any touch to any part of her elicits spasms, but that is pretty amazing.

4. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

that mustve been hot :eek5:

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yes, it was hot. We plan on meeting her again, in fact.

I don't know. Maybe she really wasn't faking it. Maybe I am really just jealous of her ability to come for so long.

6. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

naughty, i laughed when i read this. obviously y'all had fun, or y'all wouldn't have kept at it, nor would you be doing it again at a later time.... but i can see how that would be awkward. i did laugh, though. ;)

where did you meet her? i know y'all have been looking for a playmate...

7. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

I dont know but reading that just made me hard as set concrete!

8. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

How did you hook up with this girl?

9. David02

David02 Guest

There is absolutely nothing better in this entire world than a hot latin chick who is a freak in bed.

That's why I married one! :bigthumb: Awesome story!

10 minutes does seem a little long to be spasming on the ground like that... but I used to think squirting was impossible/fake also, and I have been proven wrong on that.

Also, I have run across some women who don't really know what an orgasm is. Some confuse it with just really strong, intense feelings during sex. Maybe that's the case here?

10. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

Awesome ! ! ! ! ! !

And yeah thats a little weird... but cool at at the same time.
    And that is great that you you and ur hubby can have threesomes.

FTW ! ! !

11. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

We miss you NaughtyRN! :wavey:
    Thanks for sharing.
    GF's and 3-somes FTW :bigthumb:

12. naughtie

naughtie New Member

We met her on adult friend finder. Adult hook up sites are a lot of work, it took us over a year to find her. But in the end it paid off.

Vegas, you always were easy to please, you horndog :mamoru: :love:

David02, you married a freaky latina eh? Nice! :yum:

GMACK, we have also done foursomes. Next we plan on doing some full blown swinging. We are ready for it.

And rougeogre, as always, your stories are inspriring to me :big grin: And give me ideas :naughty:

13. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

10 minutes does seem a bit long with no physical contact making her spasm, but if the rest of it followed suit then maybe shes's just really, really sensitive?

Either way, as long as you are having fun, do you really mind?

14. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Just trying to do my small part to make the world a better place. :x::mamoru:

15. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

next time don't let her lay there for 10 minutes, just keep going and see if her pussy asplodes.

16. Ultamatt

Ultamatt New Member

Seizure.

17. naughtie

naughtie New Member

This world needs more people like you :naughty:
    OMG :bowrofl::bowrofl: :bowrofl: You ALWAYS know what to say to make me laugh and almost tinkle a little bit. Missed you!!! :kiss:

And I did for the first minute, but I almost knocked out a tooth on her pubic bone and I was afraid I would get whiplash :big grin:

:mamoru: theriously. A seizure where she moans "Oh god, yes! Yes! YES! MMMMM!!!!!" Hehehehe

And no one has answered my question.... Anybody know someone with interesting orgasmal behavior?