SRS Have trouble meeting girls? So did I...now...not. read this

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Filmboy44, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

I just want to share with you guys and let you know there is a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. I read some of the threads in here and in the main forum and some if not more than most are having trouble meeting girls and what to say to them when you do have the courage to approach them.

I was in your same situation and when I'd have the courage to go up, I'd not have anything fun/funny/creative to say at all so I'd usually fumble with somethin and come off like a complete boob. Anyways, after a while I got so wrapped up in my career and was too busy to actually want to meet girls because frankly I'd not have the time.

Then the more and more that this attitude built up, that I don't want to meet them, the more and more they started becoming easier to talk to. Before you know it they are more interested in you and actually persue you. So, I adopted this attitude that I don't want anything from them and certainly no relationship.

So right now I have 2 different dates with two different girls lined up for this week. I'm sure that I'll call that other girl too and go out with her as well. Why? How? well after having the same conversations I was normally having with them, I'd now just follow up with "so you want to go out sometime" and BANG! There you have it.

Then, I wouldn't care about those stupid rules of "dont' call her for at least 72 hours" and all that ...I'd call them when I wanted. Usually the same day. I'd keep the conversation to any length that it was geared for. If it was short, and the convesation was quick...so what, more to talk about in person. If they were excited about talking, then we'd talk...2 hours? sure...I stopped caring about all those little rules and situations to "control" the future of the dates or what have you...I stopped all types of caring and did whatever.

it works. You'll also be amazed at what a smile and the word "hi" can do as well. So get out there...don't be afraid and don't be worried about what you wear or look like. Most women like a confident man with direction and most of all a sense of humor..looks only matter in high school.

:)

2. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

oh and one more thing. If you are approaching these girls, you should know within the first 3-5 seconds whether or not they want you there. So rejection is inevitable, get used to it

3. driftwell

driftwell New Member

thats what i'm talking about!!

you just have to not care... girls get guys coming up to them all googily-eyed and in love all dayyyyy

so its different for them when they meet a guy that doesn't care...

now i just need to go out there and do this as I'm still in the "not trying to meet other girls" stage

4. Let us know how it goes in 2 or 3 weeks.

5. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

I am right now...actually its been about 6 weeks

6. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

:werd:

If you just dont care you can find yourself with a great girl when you least expect it. :big grin:

So hows the relationship going bro?

7. Keep us updated broly.

8. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

well I wouldn't say its a relationship as of yet. I'm talking with a few girls and just seeing where they are going.

9. Beezure

Beezure Go Lightning!! OT Supporter

:werd: that statement is so true, they come from no where when your not looking sometimes!!!!

10. Daniel2k5

Daniel2k5 Guest

Isn't this the universal rule of desperation?

Guys deseperate to meet girls never manage to catch them...

guys who couldn't care less or are already swimming in girls: get the most attention.

It's kind of common sense but it's good to hear about someone who has actually used it :)

I am WAY TOO READY to have a girlfriend but really I don't think it shows... it's a personal thing and I maintain a cool and collected attitude even around the finest girls who I would DIE to get with...

I notice I get checked out alot more often when I'm not staring at a hottie... I glance right back and I bet a thousand bucks her eyes are locked on me and they are.

Girls are so predictable... now if I could only bag one! DAMNIT!

11. Fushk14

Fushk14 Guest

:rofl: that is funny isn't it. I too was trapped in the "damn i need a girlfriend" for the longest time and time and time again I was shot down. In the mean time my friend had chick after chick after chick over his place. He wasn't hte greatest looking guy nor the richest but he just had a calm/cool attitude that they ate up.

I've learned to somewhat adopt this mentality, I'm still perfecting it but I'm seeing some results with it :)

12. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

This really is true. You nedd to keep a non-chalant attitude, no girl is going to go out with a man who is ALLL up on their jock, or seems to desperate.

Same thing for men seeking women though, would you go out with a girl who came up to you and drooled all over you? Some may say yes to prove a point, but I think in a real life situation you would in fact...not.

good job filmboy44, you figured us out :) Or at least a part of us...
    *coming from a woman :) *

13. REEPER

REEPER New Member

I've gone through my entire life with this attitude and I'm still ignored, I guess it doesn't pay to be ugly too :/

14. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

but at least you have an army of hampsters???

::giggles::

cute pic :)