Have GF, but OTHER women are a TURN ON!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HonkyBean, Mar 4, 2005.

1. HonkyBean

HonkyBean Guest

K this is kinda weird....

I have a gf which I love and would never cheat on!! been together for about 2yrs, live together etc etc....I won't lie and say our relationship has been kinda rocky lately on her part due to personal reasons I won't say yet. But I'm the one trying to set things straight so we can continue our relationship...

Now recently I started to notice something funny. I've been on myspace for awhile just to chat with people during work to help pass the hours etc etc....never meet anyone or anything just chat. I'm flirtatious and what not, and I've gone to bars started conversations with cute women etc etc...nothing comes from it.......BUT!!

I makes the love life at home much better....after a night of drinking and chilling with chics at a bar I go home and give my gf the rompin of her life...shit even after a day of kickin back online at work chatin, I end up goig home and layin a big one on the gf.....its like it turns me on when women hit on me or whatever and I go take it out on my gf....lucky her....

This a weird fettish type deal or what?? I'm just curious what ya'll think...

2. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

:rofl: my friend is going through that exact thing. He said that he is not attracted to his girl at all, but when we go to either a strip club or a bar and talk to hot chicks, he goes home and bangs out on his girl while thinking of these girls...:rofl:

I think its just a way of dealing with the fact that you want to have sex with these girls...

fuck man, my opinion is that if you're not in a great relationship and especially if you're not married you shouldn't let something like that hold back your feelings...go woith what you want man.

3. HonkyBean

HonkyBean Guest

lol whoops I forgot to mention, we have no intent to break up.....its lil annoying things from living together that have our relationship on the rocks...I see it one way and she don't and we end up having a fight about the stupidest thing....like a drawer being left open etc etc.........

Its just like last night...I went to a bar without her, friends bday last night and I bump'd and grind'd all night....got home and I wanted to bump uglies....like RIGHT DUR IN DEMAND!! haha

4. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

heh. you wanted to fuck her cause you were drunk :p

5. :squint:
    I'd be pissed if that was my boyfriend!!!

6. HonkyBean

HonkyBean Guest

its not even like that......I love her and we get our fuk on no matter what.....but the whole other women thing is like a booost to that....

7. fab_tone

fab_tone Guest

do you fantize about the other women?
    I'd have to stay with Princessadmirable on this one...My wife would be pissed, it'd be acceptable everyonce in a rare moon!
    But not everytime you went out, ... some one help me out here

8. HonkyBean

HonkyBean Guest

lol..........nope I don't fantize about the women when I'm doing my gf...

Its more like a confidence booost I guess....I see what my options are at the bar and realize I have it much better at home and thats what the turn on is....

Its not like I hit on these women at the bar, they start up converstion I keep it going so I'm not rude....I'm not going to be a prude since I'm off the market, I like making new friends......its not like I'm pursuing sex from them.......its just chat of some sort...

9. weakone

weakone New Member

:werd: x11ty billion.

10. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Would you be cool if the situation was reversed?
    Your gf flirts online, at bars or wherever but saves the good stuff for you alone?

11. teo

teo . => ? => !

I can't say I'd be thrilled if my BF was doing that. Even though you say you'd never cheat on her, on some level it's probably that multiple women are interested in you sexually and you get to "choose" who you pick (even though it's the same choice all the time) that turns you on. If my BF did that, I'd be uncomfortable knowing that those women would be happy to take him home and bang him... and that all he has to do to get that is choose to go. It's one thing to talk to them, but you're bumping and grinding with them on the dancefloor, and that gives me the 'no' feeling when I think about my BF doing the same.

12. GR3N4DE

GR3N4DE OG noob.

welcome to life.

13. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Great point. If my guy went to a bar without me, flirted his ass off, 'grinded' with chicks all night, he's come home to changed locks and his shit on the lawn. Look at it from your GF's POV. I betcha she has a feelin you're up to somethin, bc usually when sex increases or decreases drastically without obvious reason, there is a motivator, and since your relationship isnt up-to-par, she may just be onto you.

14. Sybill

Sybill Guest

If you chat and flirt online and bump and grind with women in bars then I would say your relationship with your gf isn't all that. Obviously on some level she's just not doing it for you. You shouldn't need all these other women to boost your confidence; your gf should be able to do that. Maybe I'm wrong but I think you're bored and not exactly fulfilled by your gf. Not a good sign for your relationship.

15. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Ok flirting and fantasizing about other women is completely normal for all men. But I do think grinding at a bar is a little too far. Be real women, and realize that you are not the only person that is attractive to your guy.

16. HonkyBean

HonkyBean Guest

hmmm I bump and grind with only frineds that she knows of.....I don't go to bars alone, just not with her....

17. chairmanmao

chairmanmao OT Supporter

"doesn't matter where you get the appetite, as long as you eat at home"

18. KelKel

KelKel New Member

have a :3some:

19. Justme

Justme New Member

I'd prefer that a man eats where he gets his appetite.Sorry but there's something degrading
    about being used as a stand in for some other chic.

20. FancyCakes

FancyCakes New Member

I am in a somewhat similar situation. I have been married for about 2.5 years, and couldn't be happier. However, I went out with the guys about a year ago to the strip club, and had a good time. Then this last weekend I went out with them again to the strip club and had a good time again. Now I don't hit on the strippers, or fantasize about doin' them, and it definitely doesn't take this to get me ready for the wife at home. I do feel guilty about it, but one the other hand don't feel really, really bad or anything, since I have no desire to be with the dancers. Any thoughts? Either way, good luck with your situation!

21. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

I highly doubt you were just grinding with "friends". But if your girl knows that your grinding with other women on the dance floor and is okay with it then that's cool. But I'm highly suspect of that fact.

22. citizen erased

citizen erased jailbait tested, milf approved

guys want sex with everyone good looking women, so don't deny yourself -- i've felt that when i was 'seeing a girl' (i wasnt actually in a relationship) but i wanted to fuck this one girl badly.

23. tootall862

tootall862 Snatch....the best thing on earth

tell you what guys are guys, and we cant help that. Aside from the grindin and anything physical like that what you are doing is pretty normal, you just go a bit farther with it.
    For instance, I like to go out and party with my boys (who are all single) and of course I talk to girls while Im out. Now most are good looking enough to bed, and I admit that every once in awhile the thought does cross my mind, but I NEVER let them think Im interested or available. Now I too go home and smash my girls guts in if I get hit on alot by girls especially if there were hot, but that doesnt mean I am thinkin about them when Im hit my girls shit. What it means is that my confidence, self esteam, and additude are all boosted and I feel really good about myself becasue I was just reassured that if I was single I could still have my pick of the litter. It also makes me want my girl that much more because sex has now been put into my head, but not "I'd like to fuck this chick", but rather "This chick wants to fuck me, bad ass I still got the pimp juice Im gonna go home and fuck the shit out of my girl". I think that as long as you keep it from getting physical, and you dont make yourself appear single or willing its generally ok.

By the way Im pretty sure my girl does something similar cause I always get bomb ass pussy when she goes out with her friends......or maybe its cause she wants to fuck her girlfriends? even better!

24. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

coughliecough

25. gimp juice

gimp juice Guest

Check your pants, your probably a guy.