LGBT Have any straight men ever experimented with another man?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Diesel Fumes, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Diesel Fumes

Diesel Fumes Guest

I dunno, this thought has been going through my head lately :hsd:

Im straight at this point. I have dated many girls, I love sex with girls, I love relationships with girls. But I would just like to try it once with a guy. Does that make me bisexual? Bi-curious? Or what is the deal?

And how do I find a person like this? I can't imagine myself being attracted to very many men. I think he would have to be really attractive, nice body, nice personality, etc. The only gay/bi people I can recognize are the flamboyant and lispy voice that I associate with most rampent homosexuals. But I am also worried about my own image. And I do not know what to do while experimenting. Someone give me some advice please :o. Id prefer not to have a penis in my ass or vice versa. Maybe if I like it I will do that later :dunno:

2. Elusid

Elusid New Member

Ha that's really funny, you're tastes are exactly like mine... Any way, at this point I would say you're bi-curious and if you like it, well then you're bi to put it simply. Unfortunately I'm having the same issues as you finding a guy who isn't flamboyant as hell :wtc:

3. XPX

XPX New Member

Everyone tries to not fall into the flamboyant stereotype, you are not alone.

Try to not label yourself, if you feel curious about sex with a guy it doesn't mean that you are instantly gay, bi or whatever....it just means that your sex suriosity goes a bit far than most guys...however if you REALLY like it and you fall for a guy...then you can start "questioning" yourself...but at this point I wouln't.

You worry about your iamge, that's normal, I guess you can do either one of many things...one involves telling a gay friend about this so he can help you out in your search for a guy that fills your expectations (be careful, some people love this kind of gossip) and the other involves you going to a gay bar and find a hookup, however if you plan on looking for a good personality a gay club is not the best place as you'll find a lot of people you won't like....

I know that some straight guys are more open to these little experiments than others, you'll have to risk a little to see what happens...

4. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

fucking labels... just go do whatever makes you happy.

5. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

you might want to check out some gay chat sites to find someone.

6. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I applaud you for having the balls to post this here.

These are usually the PMs that I get from other OTers.

Good for you for being more "out in the open" about your desires.

It's nothing to be ashamed of. And you should experiment with your sexuality now, so you become more self-aware (knowing what you like and don't like, want and don't want). A more self-aware man will be a better partner/lover/boyfriend.

So, have fun and be safe.
    And let us know how it goes!

:wavey:

7. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Good luck with your experimentations! Last year I took the move from gay to bi-curious and found out while yes I am Bisexual I do prefer men to women. For me it was a bit easier as I had a friend who had wanted my junk for years so we just did it one night, after a re-assuring phone call from an OT'er (who hilariously doesn't remember me calling him, which makes the story even better) I took the plunge and the rest is history.

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...you too????

9. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

yessirree!!!

I'd say "We should exchange our lists", but I promised absolute discretion

10. geniks

geniks king of the hill

I've noticed the trance/house clubs i go to have a lot of muscular hunks, but the typical gay rap/pop clubs have a bunch of queens.

11. CoCo

'Doctor patient confidentiality' / 'Queer Hippocratic Oath' and all that jazz...

12. geniks

geniks king of the hill

I wish i could be bi-sexual, but i can only bring myself to be attracted to another man.. I honestly can't stand to think of a girl in a sexual way *vomit*. That being said, i'm not attracted to feminine acting guys, i like men and not guys that act like girls.. I think that would defeat the purpose of me liking men.. lol! I think i'm pretty picky when it comes to a guy..

I've never gone thru the experimentation phase, i knew what i liked before i even knew what sex was. Therefore, i don't think i could give you advice on defining your sexuality since i've never had to.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  13. blaq19

blaq19 New Member

This thread did remind me of my senior year in HS one of my good friends was sitting next to me in English class and we had these big desks with cubbyholes on the side and whatnot but most importantly they had a cover on the front so you couldn't see behind them and he would rub my leg and my cock and I would play with his but we'd get nervous if people ever looked back or anything... It happened a couple of times, nothing ever happened after that. I recently seen him over the summer I wonder sometimes...

14. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

in for later. Gotta run.

married white male here and have been with 1 guy, well a couple, and it was really fun. The wife and I am all for anal play for us both. How do I love her!

Later!

15. CoCo

:wavey: Been a while... How you been??

16. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Really good here. You?

We need to catch up!!!

I confided in Coco many moons ago.

Thanks Coco!!!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  17. CoCo

Good times, bad times, more good times... And you can always talk to me, that's what I'm here for. ;)

18. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

OP, pm me and I will be glad to tell you about my experience. I'm married, 9 years now and she is the best wife ever.

:)

19. ManyHamsters

ManyHamsters There are necessary pursuits... but poetry, beauty

hehe same. I still remember being 6 years old and fantasizing about just spending time with certain boys at school, wondering if they would talk to me etc :wiggle: