have any of u guys ever bought off of ebay?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by KOZ3769, Jul 13, 2002.

1. KOZ3769

KOZ3769 Guest

i was looking at the 2002 INFINITY KAPPA 693.5i 6X9 SPEAKERS
    and found a great deal on them...have any of u guys ever bought off ebay? and what are the pro's/con's of it? and do u guys know about the warranties on that stuff?

2. terminator1010

terminator1010 Eld

I've bought stuff off ebay. Just make sure the person your buying from had a good feedback rating. Also make sure you know what the shipping cost will be. I don't think any of the things you buy come with warranties. Email the seller to make sure.

3. KOZ3769

KOZ3769 Guest

thanks

4. lefty

lefty I :heart: music

I've bought about 10 things. If it's something big, email the person and ask questions about it. If they don't respond to your questions satisfactorily or not at all then they're not worth your time.

5. djpill

djpill Guest

I bought those same speakers on Ebay. They sound great... but the S/Ns were scratched off... which is why you can get them that cheap. If you don't care bout warranty... go for it. Some merchants will warranty the stuff themselves... but just be careful.

6. DNMonty

DNMonty New Member

I bought my PPI A600 amp off EBay. I have found if you just ask a couple questions and get a reasonable response, you should be able to tell if A.) you'll get what you're expecting, B.)you get some broken crap to blame on the shipping company, C.) you'll get nothing and get robbed entirely.

I asked a bunch of questions about my amp because I already knew what the answers should be.

For those speakers, you may want to ask why they are being sold, have they been hooked up to crap amps and possibly fried, or do they have valid serials/warranty.

7. Axilrod

Axilrod Guest

Yes I have, and I have never had any bad experiences, but I know people that have so I can't say it's never happen. I've been buying off ebay for probably 3-4 years and never been scammed, just check out feedback.

8. sarcastic

sarcastic Guest

I buy and sell on ebay a couple times a week , areally good palce to get great deals, but do some research and know what you want before you start looking.