Have aliens visited Earth?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by dreamSquirrel, Sep 23, 2005.

?

what is the likelyness you feel that ETs have visited Earth?

1. no way

14.3%
  2. possible

32.1%
  3. good chance

21.4%
  4. indeed

32.1%
  1. dreamSquirrel

dreamSquirrel New Member

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] People of the Earth, you must see this film for "the truth is out there".... the question of this posting is "Have aliens visited Earth?"
    the answer is yes! so says our federal government and the national press club.... watch this film and it will put your questions to rest.... please check it out, so enlightening [​IMG]

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

[/font]
    [​IMG]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Disclosure Project[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
    peace, love, truth, & dreams of empathy to you.......
    [/font]

2. CrimsonVonDoom

CrimsonVonDoom There Cannot be Two Skies OT Supporter

i'm a big fan of the history channel special where they say aliens brought us lasers and velcro... and then they interview the (human) creators of lasers and velcro :rofl:

i voted for possibly

3. marauder

marauder New Member

Yes they came and gang probed me:hsugh:...or was that a drunken vision...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  4. Abraxis

Abraxis Denny Crane.

Nah.
    I think it would be a little self centered to think we're the only intelligent life out there though. Just to find another planet with intelligent life would be a huge task, then developing travel to get there...I just don't see any having been here. Even if some species evolved successfully to that point before us (even the earth is that old, I could believe that if that species showed up early enough that could happen), but that AND finding us, AND wanting to come here, AND being able to come here fast enough to make it worthwhile is just a little much for me to believe.

5. lowfat

lowfat 24/Mac/SciFi/PC Crew OT Supporter

no way. it is impossible to travel the speed of light, and even if possible, its still 42 light years till the nearest solar system that could possibly sustane life.

6. dreamSquirrel

dreamSquirrel New Member

yes, indeed it is big headed to assume we are the only intelligent life in the vastness of the universe! in this NPCC video they disclose the knowledge of the existenece of ETs and the encounters of numerous legitamite military officials that come forth and give there testimony they will swear before congress if necessary. they tell us they know of 57 other races and have studied some of them and there aircrafts. the feds in covert black budget operations have figured out much of there technology, some of what we use today. the main goal of this campaign is to provide peaceful energy production through zero point energy propulsion and anti-gravity. THis would end the luming energy crisis definitively, help save our planet, and ease the wages of war_______please give it a look....

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

i think aliens are curious of us just as we are them. what about hibernation states..... who knows how long an alien's life span is an any case......

7. CrimsonVonDoom

CrimsonVonDoom There Cannot be Two Skies OT Supporter

most people arent saying that aliens don't exist. most people are saying that aliens might exist, but probably haven't come here if they exist. isn't it arrogant to assume aliens are as curious as we are or that we're worthy of their attention?

as for easing the problems of war, free energy and aliens are just going to drive people into a killing frenzy. without anything to prop up their economy (oil), the middle east will get deperate, and desperate means war. aliens coming to earth? those who refuse to accept it will probably go off killing themselves and their families.

let me put it this way: if aliens came to earth and people found out, we would know about it because things would get a hell of a lot worse before they got even slightly better.