SRS Hate to have another girl rant but here it goes

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by z31maniac, Nov 3, 2005.

1. z31maniac

z31maniac *insert witty remark*

So I meet this girl in my Stat class this semester, I'm graduating in December and she already has a GOOD job and is working her way through school, we are both seasoned and reasonably mature.

So basically we hook up from the first night we hang out, outside of class. Not sex, that started a couple days later, but she went down on me and stayed the night. For the last 5-6 weeks now, we have been around each other everyday, staying at each others place and shit like that. Hell I have only been at my house ONCE in the last two weeks. And she has been telling me how much she loves hanging out and all that stuff.

So she has this guy friend, who gets all jealous when she starts dating me and he doesn't even know me, so I'm thinking, OK obviously this guys has a thing for her. But she insists to me that she doesn't think of him like that and I have nothing to worry about.

SO he keeps getting nasty to her, saying mean out of line shit, then she tells him she doesn't want to be friends with him anymore. THis past weekend, her and her mom were almost ready to put a restraining order on him because he wouldn't stop calling me.

So today, after lunch, she goes back to work to see that this guy has sent her flowers with a note saying "Your the only one I want to be with, I love you" So now we are on hold, because she doesn't know how she feels, and doesn't think its fair to me, blah blah blah

ANd this is all after she gave me a bunch of shit a couple of weeks ago because I have only been broken up with my finance for about 4 months.

So WTF?!?!?!

2. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

The other guy is most likely being led on by her. When someone says that blah blah blah isn't fair to you, it means that they want more than they deserve. She's got some issues..

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I understand where she is coming from, but if I were you I would tell her something like "Um, look, I understand you need to figure out things with this guy, but if you start dating him you expect to never see me again. I don't tolerate being mistreated like that." It's true, it's fair warning, and most of all it shows her that you are mature, adult, and understand that YOU are the prize and YOU are the better one. I would not bad mouth the other guy at all, other than to say "well, *I* wouldn't date him if I were you."

Then let it go. See what happens. If you make it clear that her leaving means never coming back, she'll have to think carefully about what she really wants. Personally, if my GF were thinking about dating some other guy, I would have already kicked her to the curb. Why the hell is she thinking about some other guy? She should have said "Oh, no way, I am dating this other guy and he's great, so don't do this to me again because you might screw up my relationship."

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Poco read my mind.

5. z31maniac

Well we just got off the phone, she said everyone is telling her to follow her heart, and her heart is telling her that she should give Chris a chance.

So fuck it, it hurts but I'll just have to deal with it.

6. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Write her off and move on. This is the kind of person she is, and you'd be dealing with this on an ongoing basis.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, write her off.

Really, you need to recognize that this hurt is more a conditioned response from the past. It's not because this is a bad thing. Do you really want to have feelings for someone who would be so stupid and so harsh? Imagine the hurt if you were married and this happened. Better now then later.

Really, how stupid of her.

Just go hang out with some guyfriends and before you know it you'll meet someone new. And this time, you'll know what to screen her for. See, it's all about dating lots of folks so you can learn what you want in a partner. After so many failed relationships, you get to the point where your standards are really high and you'll meet someone who fits the bill perfectly. ;)

8. z31maniac

Well, guys we have an update. I have been talking to her the last couple of days, went to dinner last night (she paid), saw her today at work and we were supposed to hang out tonight. So I'm thinking, OK cool, things may be swinging back in my favor.

Well then when I get off work, she is still out drinking with friends from work. She calls me about an hour later and says yeah lets hang out I'll get my shit gathered up and come stay with you tonight. Then she says she needs to call her mom back, and that she would call me right back. So she does, and then she's like, "My mom wants me to home tonight too Muscogee (about 45 minutes away), she wants to talk with me about everything that is going on" Seems reasonable enough considering she had wanted to go home since Wed.

So I go to her place to see her for a little bit before she leaves, she is acting kinda funny but hey she's a woman. We start messing around and fuck, then she gathers up her shit to leave, putting on a decently cute shirt, to which I asked "Why do you need to be wearing that to drive home?" "Oh I don't have anything else to wear."

So I tell her to call me when she gets home to let me know she is OK, she says I don't get very good service there, so I may not be able too. Which is bullshit, cause the day the wreck happened I called her, she was in Muscogee having lunch with her parents and I was supposed to be there, and she answered and talked just fine.

So I call her about 15 minutes after I leave, she doesn't answer the phone, I mean I already knew but still. I remember his name from him calling, and her telling me what neighborhood he lives in when we went to the fair. So I go to switchboard, look up his name, and bang the first listing is in the neighborhood where he lives.

So I have murphy, drive by there, to check, YUP her car is at his house. So later I went by on my bike, just to make certain, even though I knew, and yup that fucking bitches car was at his house. So I revved the motor of my R6 with my Rossi Replica about a dozen times, just so she knew that I now know, and drove off.

(z31maniac, don't advertise the address of the "other guy" at the Asylum, or you will be on the outside looking in.)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2005
  9. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2005
  10. z31maniac

Sorry about that one.:o

11. teo

teo . => ? => !

So, how are you going to handle this one? Are you going to call her out for lying to you? Or are you going to simply drop her without a word and move on?

12. ef

ef New Member

She wants to be with him over you, but there's something about you she can't let go of (whether it be sex, or maybe she actually likes you more). Following her around wasn't a good call, you should really forget about this one. It's probably hard on you because of your recent breakup with the fiance.

13. z31maniac

Yeah she called me the other day and I called her out.

Since we weren't techincally together she had the right to be over there if she wanted, just pissed me off that she lied to me.

14. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

She's a liar and a selfish brat. I seriously hope you had enough self respect to ditch the bitch and move on.

15. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

I like that 3 second rule... I might have to add something like that into my Guide...

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Dude, she's totally using you, and there is a good chance you're going to catch something from her ... or she's going to do the other thing I've seen - "Oh, I'm pregnant, and since I've been fucking two (or more) guys I don't know who the father is. You all get to wait until I have a bloodtest to find out who has to support me."

Ditch her. SERIOUSLY. I cannot emphasize how much this can be trouble. It's just not worth it!

17. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Sure, if there's no commitment, then you have no grounds to expect her to stay away from other guys. But there's never an excuse for her to lie to you. It sounds like you're being played by a drama whore, and like PocoDiablo says, you need to get the hell out.

18. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Hey, that's what I said too but you just told people to not listen to what I say on the other thread. Make up your mind!

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

If you keep tolerating her behavior you have no one to blame but yourself when you get hurt.

20. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

even though im getting to this thread late, ive found, anytime a girl has an extreamly close friend thats a straight guy, things always end in trouble.

and they ALL say, i dont think of him like that, we are just friends.

i think shes been fucking him from the begining

21. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

even if she doesnt, he does