Has this happened to you?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ms. UnderStood, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Ms. UnderStood

Ms. UnderStood New Member

Me and my husband were doing 69, and when he was done, I wasn't. He didn't even try to get me off :wtf: Has this happened to a lot of you?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  2. SxyLambdaLady6

SxyLambdaLady6 New Member

next time bite his balls, lol j/k

well ive had diff experiences, there was one guy i dated that would make sure that i was done as well cuz he wanted to make sure we were both satisfied, everytime. so it was good cuz i hate guys that are selfish ya know, esp with those kinds of things

and this other guy that i dated a while ago didnt really worry about me getting off, which pissed me off but i never would say anything. it obv made me resent him but what u need to do is just talk about it with him, cuz he prob doesnt know that ur mad about it. sometimes i get my bf off without me getting off, sometimes im the one that finishes and not him, and sometimes we both do. just let him know that it bothered u and that u felt that he was being sort of selfish. i think whats goin on is that he just didnt think it was a big deal that u didnt finish so just let him know

3. Apothis

Apothis New Member

I always make sure my gf "gets hers" as best I can. Sometimes I go first, sometimes she does, but we try to keep each other satisfied in any case. You just need to communicate with him and push the fact that you want yours too.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Sometimes you just want sex without a lot of effort or worrying about the other person.

If it happens a lot it might be worth it to have a talk with him about it. I know it's fairly hard to make sure that both my husband and myself orgasm because if I cum first (or too many times before he's ready) I'm done and vice versa.

5. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

My bf makes sure that I am satisfied before he even gets his orgasm, and that is by his choice. I make sure that he is taken care of as well. Sexual intimacy should be a joint effort not hurry hurry splooge for one person and then be done.

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Sometimes a person just doesn't want that though.

7. The Secretary

Should and Is are 2 way different things though. Im not saying you should have a romantic (or raunchy) 4 hour sex session each go around at it. But group effort to make sure that you both have one orgasm couldnt hurt could it, it might take an extra 15 min but both sides are happy? I guess I think different that most people.

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

We don't have any problems with it. For example today my husband was pleasured (by me) without me receiving any in return. That is OK in our relationship.

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

yep. not so much in 69, but the whole him getting off and i dont. pretty much in most every realtionship. just how life is, the girls orgasm is secondary to the guys. :hs:

unless you speak up and do something about it. :o

10. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

you just havn't met the right person :hs:

I'm actually more concerned about my girlfriend then I am about myself. I know that I'll get my fill at some point, so until then I take extra care for her and whatnot.

The only times that she's never been fulfilled was once or twice when we first started having sex..she took my virginity...so a few times I kept psyching myself out by thinking too much, so I only lasted a few minutes. I made sure that I always made up for that with round 2 and 3 :o

11. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

whenever I was doing foreplay with her she'd always stop me when she was about to come, since she wanted to wait for me since we always finish at the same time(only because it's too damn hot/sexy when she has an orgrasm...so I can't really last very much longer after that. But we just think thats a good thing overall :o )

however I told her that was nice and all...but she has the power of multiples...so I told her that she can embrace that if she wanted to.

So we still finish at the same time...however she ends up having like 6 to my 1. Which is fine by me...I encourage that.

so yeah...try to find someone who's not too selfish :wiggle:

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

right person or not, its bound to happen at some point or another...just like sometimes ill get off and he wont.

there are more important things.

13. :smile:

:smile: New Member

i've done the same thing. sometimes we don't have protection so i'll finish him only & other times he'll finish me. during sex though, i wouldn't say he's only looking out for me but he usually, if not almost always does

14. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

in the past, if the guy ever finished before me, he would make it up somehow, either by oral or fingering.

fortunately for me, my current SO makes sure i'm more than satisfied before he busts his load

15. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Of course you don't have too, but it generally is kinda the whole point... Sure for a guy it can actually be painful not to finish, but a chick would still much rather (I'd assume) climax than be left hanging. It would just seem a big let down to me.

Edit: Of course if you never get off, you wouldn't actually know what you are missing so it isn't the same, but when you know how good it can be, when you don't even get close to that you would feel rather let down.

16. Ms. UnderStood

This is also OK in my relationship. I just had a baby 6 weeks ago, we didn't have sex for the last 4 weeks of the pregnancy, but I still would give him BJ without receiving anything in return. The big problem here is that he would never get me off, without getting himself off too :mad:

17. Ms. UnderStood

Thats all I am asking for.

18. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

sure it's bound to happen....not everything is 100% perfect.

but saying that the guy orgasm is more important than the female orgasm is a lie. Maybe it's true in general...but just find the right person and your statement is completely false. That was my point.

19. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

my one question: have you communicated you displeasure at the situation to your partner?

If he doesn't know you're not satisfied then he'll just keep on keeping on without a thought since you may (in his head) be 'ok' with it.

20. Phantom Empress

wtf multiple posts

21. Ms. UnderStood

I don't feel as if I need to get off every time, but the point of 69, is to cum at the same time (to me).

NOTE: I haven't had sex in 10 weeks, (because of the whole baby thing)

YES I want to Get Off.

22. The Secretary

That needs to be clearly communicated. I couldnt imagine 10 weeks without even oral. But then again putting a baby in the mix throws everything out of whack.

23. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

:werd: x11entyquintillionz

24. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

And yes, the whole point of sex it to "get off." Yeah yeah I know technically the point is to procreate but we're talking recreational sex here, not utilitarian.

I understand most of the people in this forum are teenagers and need more experience but people, please, if you engage in sexual activity the whole goal is to cum!

I also understand 03 white zx3's point if view. If she just feels like giving her husband a little treat out of nowhere and getting him off by giving an impromptu BJ, that's cool. Same goes for a guy wanting to do the same for his woman. However if two people are engaged in penetrative (penis in vagina) intercourse THE GOAL IS TO BOTH CUM!

25. Phantom Empress

I think you're putting too much of a focus onthe orgasm.. Peopel stress it too much and it make sex work. Enjoy sex for the sex. Yes, orgasms are great but there is a lot of fun to be had trying to get there too.