has confessing your desire for a women ever gotten anyone anywhere?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by moses, May 9, 2007.

1. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

thinking back on past experiences, it never has for me :hs:

2. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

Depends on the woman, If she is already semi into you, then it might work, but most of the time it may just backfire. its all about reading the woman, if you don't see the vibes then confesisng your love for her will do nothing but backfire, but there are just sometimes that they will admired at your confidence at saying something like that and fall for you anyway... If your thinking about doing it, then do it, what do you have to loose? *probably nothing*

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It never did back in the day...but now i don't do that. So much easier when you get past high school and all its mentalities about dating and relationships.

4. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

think about it rationally. what will confessing make her feel inside? attraction? hahhahahah

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I did it in high school once, biggest mistake ever.

6. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Girl I was with a few months back was telling me (while laughing her ass off) how pathetic she finds this exact thing. She had been in a 7 year relationship up until this winter, and only been with 2 guys in her life (me being one of them :naughty: ) and has had 7 guys tell her that they love her in her life (one being the bf of 7 years so that doesn't count - Me NOT one). The last like 3 years of the relationship was long distance so apparantly guys would get to know her then confess this to her thinking she would drop the bf and fall for them. Instead what happened was she cut them out of her life.

We don't live in the movies people, this stuff 99% of the time will get you the exact opposite reaction you are seeking.

7. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

from a females perspective and my own experiences it has never gotten the guys i've been with anywhere...saying "i love you" or "I want to be with you forever" and all that lovey stuff too quickly into the relationship is almost a turn-off to me.

you always don't have to confess your love for a woman or your 'desire' to be with her. being with her says it all imo.

8. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

your avatar makes me think i'm on acid.

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

:noes:

10. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

It has never gotten me anywhere, although I usually did something else prior to confessing such a feeling that fucked it up :o

I thought I may have screwed up a couple weeks ago when I was making out with the current chick I'm seeing, I uttered "I want you". :uh: Ya, no shit, right? I think I'm okay though.

11. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

i'd figure in the heat of the moment such a thing wouldn't be that bad :dunno:

12. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

Definitely not as bad as "I want to be with you, blah blah" during normal dialog, but I would have withheld that if I could go back.

13. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

14. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Not really in my experience, or what I've noticed.

That said, when I've told a guy how I felt about him...it's almost always had a positive effect. Guess it just sucks for the guys then. :dunno:

15. glass

glass New Member

===

but on that note, i have managed to speed the date > sex transition by spitting something along the lines of "i don't want to lose you/you mean oh so much to me."

isn't emotional attachment something girls try to confirm before they give it up?

16. Chip Chipperson

AHREGHARGHAHRGHAHRGHAHRGH

Get girl to like you. THEN make girl give you reasons to like her. THEN show girl you like her. You cannot show a girl you like her before she likes you.

17. Chip Chipperson

That's becaues 90% of guys will fuck just about anythign that moves. And that's also probably because the guy was already attracted to you

18. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

honestly this has happened with the current girl i'm seeing/interested in. but she's damaged goods or something. when we started to get serious, she started to pull away :dunno:

19. Chip Chipperson

could you please rewrite that in terms that will be understandable to those posters who hvae not parted the red sea and inflicted 10 plagues on the egyptians? ty.

20. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Yeah it has, but not every time.

I think it's a good idea to not keep that sort of thing inside of you, though, or it will eat you up for the rest of your life. Even in the circumstances where confessing such a thing hasn't gotten me the girl, I sure felt a hell of a lot better for getting it off of my chest.

At worst, you're in the same position you were before, sans the anxiety of having desires for someone you haven't told, and at best you get the girl. Don't flake out.

:)

21. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

How can you have such strong feelings for a girl though if they haven't been reciprocated back to you at any point. And it is obvious they haven't been reciprocated since if they had you wouldn't have to confess your desire for her. It amazes me how much some people build shit up in their own head

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

at worst you completely blow your shot with a girl who you otherwise WOULD have gotten if you just did what you should do instead of what you shouldnt.

NEVER gush emotionally to a woman you arn't already having sex with.

:werd: If she likes you, or even feels pretty neutral about you, just kiss the girl.

:werd: again.

girl: "blah blah blah.. i like you sooooo much.... blah blah blah"... other ramblings that may or may not indicate that she is a psycho clinger

guy: "really? i think you are great too, lets go back to my place"
    guys internal dialogue: what a loser, oh well easy tail is easy tail

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Once or twice.

24. Best statement of the thread. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

25. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Never worked.

Asking a woman out on a date, however, has had GREAT results.