Has anyone watched I'm Not There?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by MrBlonde, Dec 4, 2007.

1. MrBlonde

MrBlonde OT Supporter

is anywhere online streaming it yet?

I don't know much about bob dylan but it looks very interesting and i'm not selling my other arm and leg to see another sundance theater movie.

2. eXpl!cit

eXpl!cit New Member

I saw it last week, was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I'm thinking about going to see it again because I can't seem to find a torrent for it anywehre. Might be a bit confusing if you aren't a big bob dylan fan, but definitly worth seeing

3. shoogar

shoogar New Member

Hmmmm... i shall think about it. sounds pretty interesting to me.

4. Simply great.

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i would consider myself a dylan fan, and i went with an even bigger dylan fan and we both absolutely despised the movie. it actually made me not really give a shit about dylan as a person. (still love his work though obviously)

i thought it dragged entirely too much, and just kept repeating the same feel with each of the characters.. they lost their appeal quickly as none of them really went on a journey or changed at all. the dylans were great as they varied so well but once we were introduced to them I felt they lost their flavor quickly since we didnt really see them go through anything. I cant really get into any more detail without revealing "spoilers"..

I would highly recommend waiting for a torrent or seeing it when its released on DVD. the movie was shot well, and had good performances for the most part but as I stated above it felt like it dragged on FOREVER!

it actually greatly suprises me to hear that people actually liked the movie.