Has anyone every used those online adult friend finders?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ferrarifanboy, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Wondering if they're worth the time and sometimes $$. :wiggle:

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I refer you to this thread - http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3232248

Mind you I have a friend who is 42 or 43, who uses them and gets laid like a rockstar by women his age (rockstar meaning new girl every week and he doesn't really have to do anything to get laid by them). And most of them are attractive for their age. My theory as to why it works well for him is because it's harder to meet people that age so the internet is easier. But if you are younger then 30 you'll have to go through a lot more fatties/weirdos IMO.

3. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

I never really thought about it, but your theory makes a lot of sense.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

if you are going for slender attractive non-mothers under 35 don't bother. Those kind of women don't use sites like that for the most part, and the ones that do are not worth the insane amount of trouble (supply and demand).

If you are looking for a girl who falls outside that group, give it a go

5. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

I subscribed to AFF waaay back in my HS days, because a friend said this "hot girl" messaged him. Low & behold, when i signed up, it was from the same girl...a bot. I cancled after a week or so. I thought it was a ripoff.

6. thanks all... The reason I asked is, I live in a very small town and you have to date to fuck anything decent my age (20) and I'm not dating any girl from my town, all fucking annoying, immature, boring, and somewhat stupid. So I figured I'd give AFF a try, seems to be fine so far. kinda interested in the 24+ crowd. It's heavily sex and swinger oriented, I like things more discreet.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

try craigslist

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Craigslist? You want to talk about bots.... I'd say 90% of listings there are fake, regardless what you're looking for on there.

9. SpeedsterZ28

SpeedsterZ28 OT Supporter

Seriously.

Bot heaven on there. Never actually messaged anyone who actually turned out to be real. Atleast on the casual encounters section.