Has anyone ever used ISO-AGB Protein>

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by michael, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

I had never heard about it until I started working at AF..but it's the shit, fer real. Mixes like whoa and has no flavor.. really not trying to plug it, but i was just in the ATTN: Ceaze thread and someone was complaining about super clumpy protein..as seems to be a common issue

Dunno..maybe if some people wanted to try it I could see if my boss could do a group buy discount :dunno:

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

you should try to hook us up with a group buy on that sesa- product you guys have

3. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

Sure.. it's 29.00 on our site.. I'll tell the boss.. you think we could get 10-20 orders? Maybe it get down to like 19$ or something.. it's 120 caps so it should last a while.. lemme know

4. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

for those who don't know what Maine was talkin about..

When supplement companies buy the materials to cap and make their products, they typically go to the place of manufacture/extraction/etc or send a broker to do bidding on batches of the product.. the original proprietor of the product gets each batch tested and then puts those up for sale to the highest bidder.. we take the highest batch they offer and pay more, but consequently, we have the best products.. which is why we don't really do the marketnig/advertising -- because we know that the product is good enough that if people try it, it will work.. so yeah, we use good shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.